They work fast! Instant flu relief!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a virus, I've been feeling unwell, very weak and mentally confused. I took 1 cap as soon as my package arrived tonight. I felt immediate relief. Right away I felt myself coming back inside my body, being more present mentally and having more stamina, no longer struggling to stand. I took 3 more as the night progressed, each time I feel more strength. I highly recommend these. I already ordered 2 other products from this brand and can't wait to try them. I also ordered Madre Labs C since there was a combo promo, and that will be a nice support to GOL raw C, but having tried Madre C previously (and it's a good product), I'd say the GOL raw C wins hands down. Please note: stock up while the weather is cold. These are raw and I would not trust them to travel for days in the back of a hot truck in the summer. You won't have a problem with smells or potency now.

Immune system supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe that vitamin C derived from whole and raw organic foods is better than vitamin C in ascorbic acid form since it is gentle to our digestive system. This is also a great way to strengthen our immune system against the influenza, especially the much dreaded swine flu. Although this is an excellent product since it also contains live enzymes, I think that its potency falls a little short compared to vitamin C in sodium ascorbate form, which is also gentle to the body that it can be administered intravenously. I recommend this product to individuals who prefer raw and organic supplements.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy on the system. I sprinkle these on my food.

Great price and....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love that this Vitamin C does not come from ascorbic acid. The downside is that it smells and puts off a garlic taste going down and sometimes that lingers. I am just not used to that in a vitamin C supplement. Yes, garlic is the queen/king of remedies. Maybe I should just get used to it. Great food-based product.

WONDERFUL

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Left me feeling alert and energised throught the day. Good to know that they have used wholesome organic vegetables to make this and kept it in its RAW form.

So far, good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find GOL on par with New Chapter, and sometimes (depending on what you need) even better. For Vitamin C, this is a good one. Becaise it's food based and a veggie cap. I don't trust hard caps because the absorption rate is low. One of the top brands on the market for Vit. "C"

Food source of vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this C because it is a food source of vitamin C and contains no fillers. I rated it a 4 because of the garlic, an antibiotic. I don't want to endanger my internal environment by taking antibiotics daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Garden of Life products I have tried. This one as well.

Best Vitamin C EVER!!!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This pill contains food based vitamin C nutrients then regular Vitamin C. This pill is more beneficial! Also, its from the company "Garden of Life" which is the best company for people! Other Vitamin C pills gave me a stomach ache and it turns out its because it was synthetic! This is the real deal!!!!!

raw