This is what Vitamin E should be

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin E is really good. There is no telling how much is wasted when we take the cheap isolated versions that our bodies can't use. This one is excellent.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2076252 on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i bought this one for my sister, she said it improved her skin a lot. will buy again.

good E

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Vitamin E-It's vegan too so it can be used for those who are allergic to the oily E.

nice supplement

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great list of vitamins and minerals in this. i have really gotten into food based supplements lately and this is good stuff

Brewer's yeast not probably a good thing to eat

Posted by Osanderos on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first reviewed this as a good product, but now I have tested this for a longer period. Not sure is this product an overall reason for my discomforting difficulties but I think this plays one role in overall reasons that have caused my discomfort. I have felt more bloated, more hungry and more unsure about this product. I think the stuff tastes little bit like brewer's yeast. This is probably not a good ingredient. Not ordering more and I don't recommend for others if not sure about the yeast.

Great company!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the Garden of Life company. I trust the quality of the product. Even though they are more expensive than other companies, it is worth it!

Raw vit E

Posted by 5140404478677258157 on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love garden of life products.

raw is good

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product....very natural.

Great Vitamin

Posted by specialgirl on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this vitamin for about a year. I also take the vitamin B and Vitamin C in this brand. I only take organic vitamins. Since this vitamin is made of whole foods I will always purchase it.

WOW ! For this Vitamin E. It has all the tocopherols plus tocotrienols to make these the most com[plete Vit. E nutrients that you can buy. They are organic and derived from whole foods so they also have additional healthy vitamin nutrients that scientist may not have yet discovered, but they are th

Posted by 5657631222708455357 on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase