Misleading Information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was buying a zinc supplement which came from "whole food" sources: organic fruits & vegetables. I discovered however the zinc in this supplement does not come from organic fruits & vegetables, but from their TM "Food-Created Nutrients" (using yeast!). How can you call this "Whole Food Zinc"?? Very misleading.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Zinc is es sential for good health and widely known for boosting our immune system. It is also proven to reduce the duration of colds, support cell division, prom otes healing, support healthy libido, support fertility , preventing aromatization (converting of testosterone to estrogen), important for prostate health, an antioxidant, responsible for more than 100 enzyme activities, regulates DNA, RNA, insulin production, neces sary for optimum brain function and many others! It’s one of the most es sential mineral we require. This product is great as it is organic and free of pesticides etc. It uses a glas s bottle. Glas s bottle does not leech toxic gas ses and also better at preventing oxygen from entering the bottle. The best part is that the product delivers the zinc in whole foods instead of manufactured in a chemical lab. It is highly bioavailable and does not cause stomach upset. This is highly beneficial when I start to fall sick. I can take as many as up to 10 caps on empty stomach and it will curb the sicknes s at its buds without any side effects. The products come with insignificant amount of other immune boosters and vitamin C. Note that since copper requires the same amino acid as zinc for absorption, it might be wise to either take copper supplement or simply just take this tablet on an empty stomach instead of with food. The capsules are small, easy to swallow and suitable for vegetarian as well. This product contains no fillers, flow agents or binders! Pricewise, this is the more expensive than New Chapter Zinc (non vegan) or MegaFood Zinc (vegan but most expensive). Note that it is more expensive for both as well. Personally, it’s up to your choice. Check out my page for more reviews!

Best Zinc i tried...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if i take more than 50mg of Zinc daily i start to feel my Testosterone level jumping all over so i stick with my basic multivitamin zinc content on a daily basis,but when i am eating Beef liver thats loaded with Copper i take 1 or 2 of these to balance my Zinc/Copper ratio as copper is a zinc antagonist and vice versa. also,when you are sick and want to strengthen your immune system its good to take more Zinc daily together along with a few Grams of Vitamin C,Elder berries or Flowers and Echinacea Angustifolia..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Best Zinc!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this Zinc. We are taking this to help with deficiency and it seems to be working. I love the fact that it is non-synthetic, so it is better absorbed and used. We will buy again ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Best ZINC -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these because I didn't want magnesium stearate in my product. LOVE it, and works for me.

Seem to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to do what it's supposed to do. Though something came out about one of this company's other products, Raw Fit, that it contained toxic levels of heavy metals. So I'm beginning to wonder about the safety of this company's products.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and safe way to maintain or increase your Zinc levels, specially if you are vegetarian or vegan as my family)..It is natural product, perfectly done and gentle on your stomach.

Can Feel The Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My healing, acne, eczema improved a lot after taking this for few weeks, including my energy and mood! Definitely not placebo effect.

Really Helps to Boost Immunity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This year, I started taking this, along with extra Vit. C and probiotic/fermented foods, when family & friends started getting sick. I caught it too, but did not need a trip to the Urgent Care or the hospital. This is a big plus for me. I am asthmatic, so catching a cold usually ends up with bronchitis and/or pneumonia. I will continue taking 2 caps/day until this winter cold/flu season is over, and then may cut back to 1/day. I read somewhere that a deficiency in zinc can really affect your immunity. I was determined to rebuild my immune system after I believe it was destroyed/weakened by multiple rounds of prednisone & antibiotics over the last several years.

Been working great so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say about these, I like that they contain vitamin C as well as Zinc and my nails have been growing faster and stronger already :)