Excellent natural vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I avoid synthetic vitamins for many reasons one of which being that I don't seem to get any benefit from them. Having a real food source of raw vitamins has really helped my health and well-being. I also feel good. The capsules are also easy to take and reliably gluten, casein and soy free.

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can vouch for this vitamin. After two weeks the result is amazing, no more craving for sugary snacks and feeling withdrawn. And I have one word. EXCELLENT!

Gave to my Wife, Improved Her Energy Tremendously

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife was very exhausted because of the effort she had to exert taking care of our three kids. She was always stressed out and very tired. I bought her this supplements and now she says she has so much energy and in the evening she still feels ok going out and not as tired as she would usually be.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a product made of natural and raw ingredients containing probiotics. These are great! They've given me energy in a subtle way. I can take them on an empty stomach (No vitamin burps!) and have been feeling a lot better. I've just ordered my second bottle. Thanks iherb for your great service and for shipping overseas!

Food Based Vitamin Technology

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So many vitamins make me nauseous, but these are raw food based so they don't upset my stomach. Since they are food based, the vitamins are easily recognized by your body. Think of your body as a lock, and these vitamins hare the key to unlocking what you need and delivers it.

Initial Review!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking these vitamins a little over a week ago and didn't see much difference to begin with. By the end of the first week, I honestly feel that I have more energy and have a clearer consciousness/head. I'm not a fan of taking 4 pills a day but I'm getting used to it. I would recommend these vitamins.

Makes total sense!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had started taking these a long time ago. It makes complete sense taking a multi as a capsule, allowing your body to digest more readily the nutrients and making them more available for use. These are great!!

magnesium stearate FREE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read that the substance of their capsules is free from magnesium stearate.

Did a lot. Of comparisons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did a lot of Ingreient' comparisons and this was consistently in the top 3.

Wow! I've noticed a big difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this multi vitamin now for a couple of weeks and have actually noticed a difference. I am more energetic, less stressed with an overall general feeling of wellbeing, definitely notice the energy levels are up. I also take them on an empty stomach without leaving you feel nauseated which is a plus!