Great tasting Protein

Posted by Reviewer1817512 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is truly the best Myofusion that Gaspari have produced thus far. Factoring in they have re-engineered the entire recipe and added in the pro-biotic is great. I used to have stomach problems after having my protein shake (Bloating etc.) but now after taking this for a week i have had no issues at all and it is great. The Vanilla flavor is great if you want to throw in some extra stuff to make a great tasting shake or i even use it to flavor different types of breakfast meals and deserts. A great protein powder. A ++

Gaspari-Nutrition-MyoFusion-Probiotic-Series-Elite-Athlete-Protein-Powder-Delicious-Vanill0

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. This is a great product to keep me going for my two hour exercise program 3 times per week. This new Probiotic mix is fine with me and my diet.

Tastes good, but foamy

Posted by 5516876259231796264 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good tasting shake and I welcome the added probiotics, however I prefered the taste of the previous recipe of MyoFusion (before probiotics were included). The new recipe seems to be quite foamy and vanilla tastes a little bit like banana, but as I said it still tastes good, just that the previous version tasted awesome!