Great pump, great strengh gain

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best pre workout supplements i ever used, the best pump and also a great strengh gain.

Great stuff

Posted by Robertdknauf on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really improves your gym session and can be a little insane! stick to the one scoop a day to start with, even then you get a real buzz and feel good!

Fantastic Pre-Workout Supplement..

Posted by Reviewer3018228 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have previously used "jac3ed" but found SuperPump Max to be much better for me - I stay focused, train harder and I don't feel as "buzzy" with this as with "Jac3ed" .. the focus and energy also just wears off naturally it's not like coming "off" some of the other pre-trainers..Personally I still can't take this too late or my sleep is distrubed but it's much better than any of the other pre-trainers I have tried.. I like the flavour and will buy this product again..

SuperPump Max

Posted by loquaz on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product.

SuperPump Max

Posted by Reviewer1766507 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I chose this pre-workout by research I did, being a quality product and can not logical to relate with their iHerb Great prices and fast delivery of products, I am a customer here in Brazil satisfied with the work and attention that has iHerb with your customers!

Very good great product

Posted by Reviewer1900483 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product

Alright

Posted by 5290120815745119025 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tend to use 2 scoops with half the recommended water but works great gives me the drive to lift weights tingly feeling before i start with raised temperature making me sweat up before workout. Recommend A+

It works

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

as it should be. This pre-workout formula is better than it was in Superpump250 but it contains caffeine so be careful. Good product but the price is too high.

very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1706311 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

product of great quality!!! thanks!!!