Page 1 - Reviews - GAT, Caffeine, Metabolism and Performance, 100 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I regret my days before I've known this item; I had to drink bitter coffee everyday, ususlly twice or more, to get awakened or to work. Moreover, I was feeling my teeth darker and darker - because of the coffee stain. My dentist advised me not to drink it, but he should have known that I did not want to drink it either. Finally, I found this item! One tablet works just like I drink one and a half cup of coffee; without staining my teeth at all. Maybe cheaper price than coffee could be another advantage, which, however, is the least deal to me. Those who are suffering from drinking coffee, please try this!

b5cb8b30-4acb-4d06-b41d-0f89bccf57e4
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My go to in the morning as I wake up early and really need that caffeine. However this doesn’t make me feel over stimulated it just prevents that morning tiredness taking over after that mad rush to get kids to school and myself to work. Good quality no taste and just easy to swallow. Convenient before a workout or a mid day pick me up.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I’m a registered nurse and this is so effective. I take one tablet before work and the benefits are great. I’m more alert and my mind is clear. Keeps me on top of things. Gives me a great boost of energy. Sometimes I take a couple in the morning if I’m working a morning shift. Very impressed with the quality and value.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Very effective! In my daily routine, I usually take one in the morning before leaving home, and another one after lunch to get a second energy boost and not feel somnolence after eating. I would recommend this frequency for office work. Never felt any dependency after stopping it during the holidays. I strongly recommend!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

great price 👍, great performance after using this for a week or so,but i found giddy when stop using it ,so i guess i can't really handle this tablet.

73020510-9a35-4125-a1e8-f7a9135b1ad8
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great product of caffeine it makes you so wake. I use it when I wake so tired he gives you the power and let you wake all day long if you take 2 pills in the morning. don't try it in the evening .

f0890866-ccc4-4b99-9b2b-bc9fc918ade7
00b8fc05-c66c-468b-87ce-c04cb83d2219
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

caffeine is a natural and effective stimulant of the central nervous system and muscles, thanks to this supplement, my alertness and endurance improved, it helps great during exams, the best course for caffeine is to drink 1 day and not drink the next day, this way you can avoid tolerance. Happy Caffeization.

2c4ec41c-8e68-4230-8d9d-c4a63fbd7a6a
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

How i wish i had found this a long time ago. Great replacement for coffee when there is no time to get into the lengthy coffee making schedule. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It's ok. Do not impact on heart rate not causes stomach irritation or mood spins - for me is very relevant because I`m sensitive to caffeine. However, I wish it would be a bit stronger concentration, maybe 300gr as ideal for a 70 kg person that takes it for sport performance improvement. So, sometimes I have to take two pills, whenever I feel I need to boost my energy when I intend to make a harder training session.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I take this instead of coffee and find the constant levels easier on me. it's also easier than brewing coffee. there is no taste and the dosage seems consistent.