Truly the ULTIMATE in CoQ10 absorption for Blood Pressure reduction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product truly delivers on its claims, and I am convinced that it surpasses all other CoQ10 products promising superior absorption. When my boyfriend's systolic BP reached 160, I had him try them all (plain ubiquinol, Life Extension's ubiquinol with shilajit, Q-Gel, CoQH-CF, VESIsorb, ad nauseum); his BP didn't budge, and we concluded he was simply a non-responder. We then turned to other methods and got it down from 160 to the mid-130's with a combination of L-arginine, L-citrulline, MegaNatural-BP, Natural Factor's Celery Seed, and Ameal Peptide. But his pulse pressure (which, according to Harvard Medical, should be below 50) was still firmly in the mid-70's, so we kept experimenting. That's when I came across 24Hr Nano CoQ10. Within 14 days, his systolic came all the way down to the low 120's, and, miraculously, his pulse pressure is suddenly maintaining in the low 50's!! I also recommended it to his friend, whose BP was responding quite well to another brand of CoQ10, but 24Hr Nano CoQ10 lowered it even more. I tried it myself, but, interestingly, I began to lose the extra energy and stamina I normally derive from CoQ10 supplementation. I assume that's because my blood pressure has always been on the low side in the first place, so I went back to Doctor's Best VESIsorb (which I think is the best if you're looking for energy and not so much BP reduction).

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried ubiquinol from natural factors in oil-form and found them to be very effective. Have also tried "DOctors best" ubiquinol which was in powderform- they made me bloated and gave me pain in my stomach. I was sceptical to this one as they are also in powder form and not oil. But the product does as it claims, it really is a lot more potent than reular ubiquinol. And I do not get bloated nor do I get any pain with this one! Lasts all day and keeps me going. It also does miracles with my migraine wich is virtually cured! I will never switch back now. I am happy that i tried this! WIll ORDER AGAIN!

LOVE this product!

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used a few different activated CoQ10 products over the last 4 years but none have had the effect that these have had. I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels and I have noticed that they are sustained through out the entire day. I have had CFS and Fibro and due to these and a host of other natural products I use to combat these illnesses I now no longer suffer with debillitating symptoms. Highly recommend these!

Best CoQ10 Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having researched the better absorption from the nano'ized CoQ10 and having tried it with sucess I wanted to find some on IHerb. I first tried the Coq10 fishoil combo which was good but it only came with 30 caps and I eat a lot of Omega 3's in my diet anyways. This product was right along the lines I was looking for. Tried it, it works, definitely more energy and more sustained energy.

Quality and affordability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

well made and it is vegan.

Happy

Posted by Gemini on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really like these, love taking only one a day and having a time release effect.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product

quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the quality of this product & always trying to be healthier

stomach problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In begging I was thinking that I ate something wrong but then I realized every time that I take this Q10 I have diarea!!!I don't like this product.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these to reduce my migraines and I believe it has helped.

1 2