Excellent product

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about a month. Similar to the other reviewer I've found that it gives me extra energy. It also noticeably reduces skin rashes. This is the 3rd brand of resveratrol with pterostilbene that I've tried. They have all increased energy and alertness but some have had undesirable side effects. One of the others gave me moderate but noticeable joint pain which I attribute to oxalic acid in the knotweed-derived resveratrol. This brand doesn't do that nor does it cause stomach upsets which can be caused by emodin in knotweed-derived resveratrol. It seems high quality at a really good price and the results were comparable, for me, with a well known brand which costs twice the amount. For best results combine with a multivitamin with vitamin D as that enhances immune response (look up Cathelicidin Antimicrobial Peptides, CAMP) when taking resveratrol supplements. After about 2 years experimenting with resveratrol supplements, including the most expensive on the market, I'm absolutely convinced that resveratrol is worth taking, that it helps the bought fight viruses and infection and that it increases both physical and mental energy. However, I've spent 6 months taking pterostilbene and resveratrol together and I think this is a better combination than resveratrol alone. Perhaps GSK's patented modified resveratrol will be better again but until that's released I'll be taking pterostilbene and resveratrol together.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives me heaps of energy, only need 6 hours of sleep now a night!

fake products just rice flour with some dried berries. Not recomended. regreted to buy

Posted by DISC0UNT by ENTER NMT 280 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fake products just rice flour with some dried berries. Not recomended to buy. I had tested it. Mainly contain rice flour. Hope iherbs more strict on this.