Help

Not noticable change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If this product is supposed to cause weight loss without exercise, it failed for me. If it is supposed to work in conjunction with exercise, then I failed.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not the type to write reviews but I felt I needed to for this product! I understand that every one is different and may have different experiences with this product but for me I am extremely happy with the results. I've been taking the capsules for around 3+ weeks now and I have done so alongside being conscious of what I am eating. The results of eating better and these capsules is that I feel a lot healthier, my appetite has reduced and I've lost a bit over 5kg (11 pounds). I know that I have a really slow metabolism and possibly the reason why I'm losing weight is that the raspberry ketone is helping me out in that department! Maybe if you know that you have a slow metabolism, this is definitely a product to try. Just keep in mind that everyone is different and your results may not be the same as mine.

Seemed to be working wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now, and for the past 2 I've noticed a real difference. I've lost about 4 pounds, but I'm excersizing a lot too, so don't really know if it's just the product. This is the strongest stuff (200mg of ketones/capsule), I'm now taking 2 capsules a day but think about dropping it down to 1 since I want my skin to keep up with the weight loss, which means it shouldn't be too rapid. Edit: After using the 2 bottles, I noticed very little difference, can't really say what was the supplement and what was my excersising. So at first seemed to work wonders, worth 5 stars, but in the end I'd say 2-3 stars.

Woow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i ordered this product a trail buy one get one free and it works for me like magic it makes your metabolism works very well and makes you eat little, when I wanted to order for my family i noticed the price is little high! so I purchased another products

It seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm losing more than before, without

Lost weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the green tea extract but I lost 3 pounds and I was not even trying!

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Instead of helping with weight loss, these seem to have the opposite effect. My weight loss stalled for the two weeks I took these pills! And they have a very unpleasant taste.

Raspberry Ketone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good price to try the new product , and it have a surprise on the aid of weight control

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take one Raspberry Ketone every morning. It really helps to curb my appetite so I can make heathy food choices throughout the day!

raspberry ketones and green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't really test this as I had a reaction to it on the first day.

1 2 3 4