The BEST mangosteen juice available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ive tried several brands of mangosteen juice and this is by far the best. I attribute its superiority to the fact it is the only one that comprises 100% of the mangosteen fruit AND pericarp. Studies have shown the pericarp to be the richest in mangostins. This brand only yields a profound anti-anxiety effect that is absent with other brands. Its the best there is no question and I highly recommend it. Whilst slightly more expensive than other brands the additional cost is well worth it!

LUPUS- Works to eliminate inflamation!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and have found the PURE mangosteen juice is very effective in decreasing my symptoms. Tastes good. Just an ounce a day does the trick. Results aren't immediate; like all "meds" for lupus, the effects build up with time. Safer than NSAIDS. No side effects. Will definitely buy again.

Mangosteen juice help my acid problem and allergy as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took mangosteen juice for my acid reflux problem since I have bad side effect taking acid reducing medication. This juice also help my seasonal allergy which I get every year. I didn't have allergy this spring. Nice! From California, JR.

Pure Mangosteen - Heaven somehow jampacked into a bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started with Xango Juice - which is Mangosteen with a bunch of additives for "taste" and .. whatever else. Being more concerned about my health than I used to be, I enjoy cutting things out of my diet that can be replaced with something healthier. This 100% is sweet - just pure immune support. It tastes good too. Next time you talk to a Xango representative, ask them why they put all of that other stuff in there.

Mangosteen 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

WOW! This is by far the best Mangosteen drink. Even though the taste is bitter because of the rind. The Health benefits is by far the greatest over anything. It does some very amazing things for the body all over!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives a herx to the tick-borne infections so at least I know it is reaching them. I like that it is the whole fruit juice. It's good to start slow.

I love it!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, take it twice daily.

Not sure on this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

OK I like that this product is the 100% juice of the mangosteen but I'm not quite sure I think this product really has changed my health from drinking. It's very mild in taste, super light fruit taste. I'm taking a couple of tablespoons a day and not noticing much of a difference. I think it's a little pricey and not sure I'll buy this one again. I also found out that it's pasteurized by government regulation which makes me wonder how many of the enzymes are left. The jury is still out for me on this one.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended!

mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for about 1 1/2 yrs & it has helped to keep me healthier. Great product.

1 2 3 4