Genesis Today Liquid Multiple Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal

Posted by Reviewer1155971 on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank God I have FINALLY found the BEST product ever!! We love taking this natural supplement, pleasant taste, effectively makes you feel healthy and energized; along with being AFFORDABLE! I have taken just about EVERY liquid vitamin, mineral supplement on the market; but this GENESIS truly lives up to it's name and is the BEST!!! You have got to buy it!

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1802065 on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of energy and not as tired as i used to be. I have also notice my health getting better. It's a little tart but after a few days i was used to it.

Proof is in the Pudding

Posted by Reviewer3017362 on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 4Total Nutrition after a naturopath advised me that I also needed to take care of myself while caring for my terminally ill husband. Through his death, loss of our new home, etc., etc., I continued taking this miracle liquid and have stayed exceptionally healthy. It is now almost four years later and I still have colleagues remarking about how well I stay when others are down and out. I feel very thankful to have this product available.

on point

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT WAS ON POINT. IT READ GREAT AND FELT GREAT RESULTS, BUT THE TASTE IS HORRIFIC! MUST CHASE IT DOWN WITH SOME KIND OF JUICE. OTHERWISE ITS A WRAP! BUT THE TASTE DOES NOT MATTER CUZ THE RESULTS IS WHAT COUNTS.

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant taste. The only problem bottle leaks every time you open cap.

Will Use Again

Posted by Reviewer1060534 on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great! Gives you energy, easy to take, great company!

Genesis Today, 4 Total Nutrition, Liquid Multiple Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal

Posted by Reviewer1326858 on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tasting and has everything I need in this liquid. Can take one or two ounces a day depending on what you need. Will buy again and it is a good priced product.

4 Total Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3124395 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do feel an energy surge when I take this product for that second dose midday. I am hoping to see results in my general health.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this with the Genesis Today Protein100 and had planned on taking them together with juice, but I haven't tried them like that yet. The 4Total Nutrition smells kind of like a vitamin, but it does not taste like one when mixed with OJ. I am turned-off to anything that tastes or smells like a 'green' drink, but this passed the test, especially because of it's orange color. : ) I bought the two drinks because I am trying to cut back on my sugar addiction and I think these will help me.