Protein 100, a potential life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I’m a cancer survivor and have ongoing issues related to nutrition. Protein deficiency was a huge problem prior to discovering this wonderful, delicious product. I realize that this is an unintended application but it was apparently heaven sent. Thank you to all involved in development, production and distribution. A word of caution to potential customers. Do not fail to refrigerate this product. I ruined the first bottle by leaving it on the counter for 3 days. I’ve since ordered 4 more.

I literally just received this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...and it tastes great! Even thought it's mixed with sugar-free cranberry juice (which tastes bad by itself). The Protein100 smells like fruit juice, which is good for those of us who can't stand the taste of anything that smells bad. I love this website because everything is always wrapped and taped to prevent bottles breaking and leaking. I was worried that the glass bottle wouldn't make it from CA to GA, but it did just fine.

Fantastic Protein Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best protein supplement I've ever tried. It mixes easily and the taste is fine when mixed with juice. The convenience is worth a lot. It helps me keep up the protein supplement I need, especially when it's not possible to create a shake from a powder. It's nice to have options. Thanks, iHerb for another great product.

Protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The contents of this bottle are the same as Jello. It even taste like Jello. It is very sweet to the taste. The label does not provide enough nutritional information like Arginine and Ornithine etc.

Protein100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Due to multiple illnesses I need extra amino acids, especially for my fibromyalgia. Protein100 together with jarrow formulas "MSM" works wonder for aches and pains all over. Combined with Genesis todays "4sleep" it makes life as ill much more bearable.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will be buying this product again. My hair, nails and skin have improved by using this. The taste is tangy but I can mix it with juice and it's fine.

Superlative protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian on a low fat diet, I find it quite difficult to maintain adequate protein intake. This liquid is much more pleasant tasting than other fluid protein supplements which I have tried. And unlike the whey and soy powders, it does not need to be mixed into food or juice, which makes it more convenient to ingest.