It's a Magic Bean!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product on May 26, three days ago. I take two (2) capsules 30 mins before breakfast. I didn't feel any side effects or anything. Which is amazing. I weigh myself the following day and lost one (1) lb. Got the scale again the following morning and lost another pound. Today I was kind of hesitant to see if I lost another pound again cuz I thought it was just too good to be true. Because the weight lost wa so sudden. But I checked it anyways, dang! I lost another pound again! 1 pound everyday! there's no way in the world I can ever find another weight loss supplement like this. Not only it's natural, no side effects, very affordable, but it's also very effective. It's worth a try and definetely worth the money. For those of you that haven't seen a change in your weight yet. Every individual are created differently. So, try to make some experiment. If taking one (1) capsule (800mg) doesnt' do you any good. Then, try to take two (2) capsule at the same time 30 mins before meal. Preferrably before breakfast. It might work wonders for you too. Im gonna stick on it until I achieved my weight goal. Thanks for reading and God Bless You All! Live long!

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had 20 pounds to lose...now I just have 15 to go. I have lost 5 pounds. I have been taking this product for about a week and a half. I was just trying to reorder and its out of stock. I hope they get more in before I run out. No side effects so far. I'm not jittery but I do feel a little more energy.

Did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been doing Weight Watchers all this year and exercising every day and generally earning the award for Slowest Fat Loser Ever as I work to shed the iconic Last 10 Pounds. I've developed some muscle and lost about 10 pounds while eating extremely nutritious (mostly organic) food, but I so longed for the Magic Bullet that would give my scale and tape measure a good talking to for me. Losing only about two pounds of fat a month may be healthy, but it ticks me off when I'm working this hard. I looked up the original study that got everyone excited in the first place and have been careful to follow those guidelines (i.e., 3 x 400mg a day, which is slightly more than the higher-dosage test subjects took). I have taken them as directed, 30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water, and after three weeks and one bottle down, NOTHING extra is going on AT ALL. I've experienced no negative side effects but also no increase in energy, decrease in appetite, or decrease in fat loss (or even water weight)--nothing to indicate I've lost anything more than my investment of time and money. I'll finish the bottles I have since I bought several believing they'd be effective, but I will not be reordering or recommending this to anyone (kind of the opposite). I do think iHerb is great--good prices, fast shipping, and good customer service, etc.--and I think this version of the product is good in terms of purity/lack of crappy additives--it just doesn't work. My dream is to write an updated review in a month to say that somehow this kicked into high gear after building up in my system for a month, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also not throwing good money after bad by buying anything else that people say makes this work better (like raspberry ketones or anything else).

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! give me energy, no side effect and somehow my appetite also become smaller. and i am already losing weight!!! Thanks iHerb for bring such good product to us!

Awesome Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great! I have a lot of energy without the harmful side affects of perscription diet pills! First week on it and am loosing the pounds already!

Truely upset with results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be a waste of my money. I have taken it exactly as recommended for one month and have had no results. I was just hoping for a little bit. I don't notice an increase in energy as some claimed and I have lost no weight. Very disappointed with the claims this product helps with weight loss. Dr Oz even claimed weight loss without diet and exercise.

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is Awesome i am a trainer and have had 8 clients try it over 1 month every single one of them have lost significant body fat and inches a couple have lot no weight but down hugely around the waist.... i will be out of a job if this stuff continues on the results it has been delivering....just WOW

It Works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If taken as directed....this product definitely works!!! I have been taking this product for a month and have lost 12 lbs. I have not changed my diet. I continue to eat 5 to 6 meals a day. Also, I normally workout 3-4 days a week and wanted to loose some body fat. Needless to say, the fat is falling off!!!

Losing weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy to find this 100% pure product and have been taking it for for a little over two weeks and have lost 4 lbs total. In the first four days I lost 7 lbs, but put 4 back on. This may have been because I have been busy working in my garden so I may have gained a little muscle weight. Now I am averaging 2 lbs. per week which is what I want. Also, I have mild acid reflux and sleeping problems with cafeine so I take two capsules late in the morning just before I eat with a big glass of water. This prevents the acid reflux and I am able to get to sleep. I also love the extra energy it gives me and the lower blood pressure. I live in Canada and used DHL to get the product in one week. Regular mail takes 4-5 weeks because of the order needing customs clearance.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering Just Barley from iHerb for over a year, and have been very happy with them, so this was the first place I looked when I heard about Green Coffee Bean Extract, and was happy to find this product. I have been taking it for a few days, and am steadily losing a few ounces each day, while I continue eating normally, including candy and bread. I am active in my daily life, but do not exercise. I want to specifically address the person who asked about stomach irritation. I don't have an ulcer, but do have acid reflux, and have to watch my tea, chocolate, etc. intake. This product does not affect me at all. I do not have any jitters, or any adverse side effects. My energy has been more steady, and my appetite is lessened. I still eat everything, but I think I'm eating less at each meal, filling up faster than before,, and not constantly thinking about my next meal. So far, I am very impressed and am ordering 12 more bottles today. It's time for hubby to take them with me!