cause cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

there is a stiker on the bottel says that there is a chemical known to california state that it cause a cancer and other things what do u think about it i already finish one bottel then i saw the stiker that made me afraid can any body answer me about this ??

Helps with food craving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I see a difference with these caps. No magnesium stearate.

it works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking 2 capsules a day for the past 3 weeks and I'm noticing a change! I measure my weight 3 times a day and my minimum and maxium weight in a day is definitely going down! I am also having metamucil (fibre supplement) to help clean my colon in hope the two would have synergy. I haven't changed my lifestyle otherwise (no change in food, no exercises.) I'm going to start exercising to see if more effects could be seen!

Does not work

Posted by SavoringLife on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After finishing a bottle of this hype from Dr. Oz, disappointment seems to be the theme. Celebrity magic can sometimes blind one's eyes. If you really want to go ahead, I suggest you dive in with determination and persevere with at least a few bottles. This product may be slow-acting and need prolonged consumption to work.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took these as part of a 10-day cleanse/detox. They seemed to do the job!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very sad to say how disappointed I am. I am a frequent gym person and I have lost over 20lbs in the last year and a half but in the last 3 months or so it's been slow...actually no change at all. I wanted to try this to get the added boost I need to lose the last 20 or 30 that needs to go. I am 161lbs and 5'4 so I could drop a bit because I am so short. Used as prescribed and got 0 results. I have a second bottle on order - hoping for a difference if I up the capsules. we shall see.

Green coffee bean extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi; I can not say anything about this product because it did not make any difference or effect in me yet. I will keep taking it for another 2 or 3 bottles to make sure I give it the benefit of the doubt and see if I can lose some Kilos of my body fat as it is advertised in Dr.OZ TV show. So I will let you know how I'm doing. Take care. Ricardo

doesnt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its doesent work for me

supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

used whole bottle did not feel or see a difference.