A GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel better and my skin looks a lot better in just a few short weeks. I may be the only one who likes the taste. I mix mine in a fruit smoothie of frozen pinapple, frozen cherries, coconut water and a dash of dried ginger spice. The sea buckthorn actually taste good mixed in with this. I call it an inflamation buster smoothie. Taking ginger everyday really helped with my knee pain, so I just added this to the mix.

Genesis Today, Wea Buckthorn100,

Posted by Reviewer1607422 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just started this as well seeing a difference already.

One great product

Posted by Reviewer2045664 on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think everyone over the age of 55 or 60 should take this amazing product. The taste takes a little getting used to but I can drink anything if it is going to make my health better and this has really done the trick. It takes 3 or 4 months in order to notice any difference. Take the recommended 1 oz. twice per day and you will love it as much as I do. It is a little pricey since one bottle only lasts 2 weeks but well worth the money.

Magic elixir

Posted by Reviewer3101828 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my third month taking Genesis Today's Sea Buckthorn juice. Works wonders on my hair, nails and skin. Also feel it has aided in my weight loss. This is the only PURE sea buckthorn that we've found. Beware of other brands where the first ingredient is apple juice! iherb is a great place to buy this product. They have it in stock and ship quickly. Thank you!

Great Product

Posted by 5527176108999774279 on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a couple months and wow! My hair, skin and nails are looking so much better. I will continue to take this product.

According to many this is good for us!

Posted by Reviewer1273629 on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this product daily and wonder how long it takes for the benefits are realized. THe hand soap by the way is excellent.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3238707 on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son and I take it daily. great product

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer2016936 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective product.Could give only 4 stars because it tasts horrible. I mix cold water and drink it first thing in the morning before I brush my teeth. I can see the difference in my skin, hair and energy level with in a month. I give a break of 1week between each bottle.

Very odd taste.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Drinking this straight in the morning on an empty stomach can make you queasy, but I shall continue. Big glss bottle. I shall have to ignore the "Use within 30 days" command.

A Top Quality Product - Biggest Dump Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is made with love, you can see by the labels and bottling. Dilute alot as it's concentrated. SB has a distinctive tart, not unpleasant, taste. Dr Oz said it was good for weight loss and loosening bowels. I'm not sure about the weight loss aspect, too soon to tell, but I can certainly testify about the "bowels" aspect. Within 12 hours of taking it I had one of the biggest dumps ever. I had to flush the toilet half a dozen times to get it all down. Better outside me than in :-)

1 2 3