Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For me, this product works very well in reducing the mental and physical effects of anxiety, fear and nervousness, brought on by emotional and chemical exposure (pesticides and perhaps other chemicals)causes. It brings about a normal and naturally calm state of mind without dulling the senses or feeling drugged. The box specifies a dose of 1 pill a day. Start with 1/2 a pill and wait an hour. Take the other half if symptom reduction is not sufficient. Too high a dose reduces unpleasant symptoms but then brings on an edginess feeling. Following this, dose accordingly. Taking the pill will make your urine a bright yellow as would any vitamin B supplement. I recommend this product. Advice: Once you feel better, work on eliminating the cause of you unpleasant feelings so you need this product only for new and unexpected feelings of being on edge that can't be simply resolved.

Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far this has done what I was hoping for. We're not dancing in the daisies, yet, but mood is improving daily. Great value, too!

Delivery as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Received item ahead of scheduled date. Will use iherb again.

geneva levity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic service.great communication and delivery to the UK within the week.excellent postage price.

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years...every time I stop taking it I feel the difference in my mood so I will continue to take it. It's a good one!