Relatively positive feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Fast Joint+Care for about three months. I complemented the treatment with Hyal-Joint from Doctor's Best. I was looking for alternative solutions to the usual Condroitin-MSM... products. I have cartilage issues, primarily focused on one of my ankles. My conclusions are that it generally helped joints such that I felt a smoother and stronger joints behaviour but I do not think it helps you more than supporting current cartilages. So I'll keep on my way for a better solution. I would recommend the product depending on the severity of the injury.

Excellent supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It eliminates joint pain and restores life to the joints. Take it in combination with magnesium and CoQ10. You will not take any more pain medication.

Feels good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to take this product because it was natural and made of eggshells. It helped me with a recurrence of pain from a radially torn meniscus. In a matter of days,I felt better. I also have joint pain off and on from an old ankle injury and my ankle as well feels better. This is a product I would certainly go to whenever I feel the need to get joint relief. Of course, plenty of water really helps too.:)

No More Knee Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried Doctor's Best Glucosamine pills that's equivalent to GNC's dosages. No knee pain initially but recently when I started exercising the pain returns. Decided to try something else and came across this. It works very well and I only need to take 1 capsule per day. No more throbbing pain at knee and I can resume my exercise. Climbing stairs is no longer a problem. Will test longer and update.

Hard to say only after 2-3 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Both my mom and I started this supplement. She has chronic back pain with radiation down one leg that is constantly numb. She thinks that the numb leg is somewhat better. She's been on this about 2-3 weeks. Will more than likely get more since time is often a factor in deciding rather a supplement is effective or not. I buy from iHerb religiously, best prices and good time on delivery.

Great Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a terrific product that is actually fast joint care. I noticed a significant improvement in pain issues as well as greater flexibility in my joints within a week. A month later I am pain free! I highly recommend this product.

Great Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fast Joint + Care works very well on my aching knees and it doesn't irritate my stomach.

Not for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sorry,this product did not helped or worked on me!