Try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this protein powder. I feel much better when eating this every morning for breakfast. I have no problems digesting these vegetable proteins and it has a nice taste. It might clump a little if you don't use a blender.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite sweet - my toddler LOVES it!

Excellent Soy-free Vegan Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great soy-free protein powder for soy-intolerant vegans.

Good stuff.

Posted by x-tine on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has a mild flavor. Sometimes I don't like stevia flavor in protein powders, but the stevia flavor is quite mild in this formula. Has a respectable 20g's of protein per serving. Mixes well with almond milk, bananas and berries.

Great source of protein

Posted by thesavagesage on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. The protein makes me feel good. And I love that it's vegan. I prefer the chocolate flavor though.

Wonderful Taste!! from Gibraltar

Posted by joebonfi on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried this Vegan Protein shake for the first time and I can say it tastes wonderfully. I have to concur with the previous and only review. Have re-ordered once again. Tastes wonderful with some rice milk and Manuka Honey. Recommended... Fast, prompt DHL delivery and excellent service once again from iHerb. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks iHerb...

Good Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered this product for the first time and was pleased with the formulation and pleasant taste. I can drink it mixed with water or coconut milk, and it also works well in a smoothie. It mixes easily in a blender bottle.

sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the vegan protein source, even though I am not vegan, I just like to vary protein sources. It is too sweet, I wish they would tone it down a few notches.

Proteins+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love it, but what we are not happy about is the cost that implies to get it delivered to UK, the extra payment to be done when getting delivered is almost the same price as the product which make it really expensive. Is there a way I can avoid paying that customs duty?

New Formula Too Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They recently changed the formula and it is sweeter (stevia) than it used to be. It is still a good source of Vegan Protein but not as tasty.