A nice introduction to Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used George's Aloe Vera juice on and off for years. This time I bought it to use for a more serious perpose: an enlarged spleen due to an excess of white blood cells collecting there resulting from a condition called chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). After a few weeks, my nausea subsided and the spleen seems to be slowly decreasing. The purpose of the aloe is to flush the spleen and soothe it. I then ordered organic desert essence aloe from iHerb because it is closer to elemental aloe (more viscous and a stronger taste that I mitigate with black cherry juice mixed in). Aloe vera juice has lots of other beneficial uses, just go on line and see. Kind regards, Ernest

My staple aloe! My skin and my gut loves it.

Posted by stephd on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always keep a jug of George's on hand. I love this stuff -- best aloe I've ever tried for topical or internal use! I take it internally upon occasion when I'm having digestive problems but I use it daily in a spray bottle for my sensitive skin. Actually, I have an old George's spray bottle and an old rosewater bottle filled with aloe so I can keep one by my bed upstairs and one in the fridge downstairs. :) I also apply it to my face with a cotton pad as a toner after washing my face. I'm fairly active person, and the sun and wind isn't always kind to me here in California, but George's always soothes my skin and eases any discomfort. It soaks in immediately and doesn't leave a weird residue.

Almost tasteless, excellent effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is fractionally distilled to exclude the bitter components so is almost flavorless. Helps with acid indigestion as well as soothing the digestive tract. Also, it can be used in a spray bottle to soften skin and help against wrinkles. I dislike other aloe juices that have citric or other types of acid preservatives or other irritants in them and this is the only one I have found that does not contain them.

Can't See Any Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what this is other than filtered water. Won't buy again.

The best aloe vera!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is quite simply the best Aloe Vera. It tastes like water and it works! Everything from indigestion to constipation. I have been using George's Aloe Vera for several years. I try to always have a bottle in the house.

George's Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best aloe vera juice in my books. The taste is excellent - it does not have to be refrigerated. It is really good for soothing my tummy when it feels uneasy due to probably eating food that I am sensitive to. It is also excellent for healing the entire digestive tract and useful after a bout of intestinal flu.

Best Aloe Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor -- since preservative free does not have the unpleasant taste that other aloe juices contain.

George's Aloe Vera Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great. Virtually free of any flavor, like drinking water. Helps keep your bowels regular and a host of other good things for the body!

George's is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried numerous aloe products until our naturopath told us about George's, and now we'll never try anything else.

No Citric Acid or weird preservatives

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Citric acid is an irritant--yet it is in so many foods/beverages and, oddly, in so many aloe juices. If you have an inflamed digestive tract, go with George's, it is truly the best.