Wonderful Product - NO additives

Posted by teacup on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Aloe Vera product on the market. It has no additives. I have a bad reaction to Aloe Vera preserved with citric acid such as that sold at Trader Joes and etc. Any Aloe Vera Product with preservatives of any kind makes me sick. This product by Georges is fabulous. It undergoes a special type of distilling so that it lasts without refrigeration or added preservatives. Sometimes if I eat spicy food too late I will wake up at night due to acid reflux. 1 or 2 tablespoons of this and it is as good as Zantac 150 or any other of the commercial acid indigestion, sour stomach products. The only thing as good is if you grow your own Aloe Vera and press it yourself; fresh. I hope GeorgesAloe stays in business forever. This product is the best.

Love!

Posted by 5744562325678089270 on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use for my hair -- I put it in a little spray bottle to use as a leave-in conditioner. It's inexpensive, natural and works great! Love it and would buy again.

Good Liquid Aloe

Posted by 5308137417669940539 on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it in a spray bottle on my face before putting on makeup and spray my scalp/roots as well. Non sticky and hydrating to skin.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm loving George's "always active" aloe liquid. I use this to make a conditioner for my hair and also drink it in an attempt to seal my leaky gut. It's amazing for my hair. fill a spray bottle 3/4 with filtered water and then top up with 1/4 aloe juice and a few drops of essential oil. It's amazing on dry or flyaway hair. Makes it so lovely. Worth every penny.

against constipation

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my son is 3 years, it is very helpful against constipation

Pure distilled water

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you look at the nutritional values, there is virtually nothing listed as it is effectively distilled water. As such, it's perfectly fine to use

Too watery

Posted by 5566574744035260328 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was not what I expected. I wanted aloe vera juice to use as a base for liquid hand soap, but this is distilled aloe juice and very watery. I'll find a use for it, but it's not suitable for the intended use.

Loving This!

Posted by seebrenda on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of water for all my spritzer. It's feels so much better than the Aubrey one... it just absorbs right in! I add vegetable glycerin, Rose Absolute from Now Foods and mix in some Frankincense and Lavender, and I bottle it as a night serum and a day spritzer. When I was in Paris in winter, this spritzer ensured my skin was supple and moisturised. I'm buying more of this! :) I also use this as a base for an "alert" spray I make for my sons to help them focus when they're studying. :)

great

Posted by Reviewer2547407 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a facial cleanser- great! skin is moistured and healthy

Finally, Super Tasty Aloe Drink!

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Aug 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for awhile for aloe vera juice that does not taste bitter or have lots of nasty preservatives and fillers! George's aloe is delicious - truly as it says, tastes like spring water with a little lemon. Best aloe juice I've ever tried.