George's Aloe Vera Spray is the best !!!!

Posted by 5068746968209019708 on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What is not to love about this product. First and foremost it is pure 'active' aloe vera and NOTHING else...I looked at other aloe products and they contain chemicals, parabens etc... This product is excellent. It's refreshing and helps heal my acne. My skin has been extremely dry recently, this alone is not enough to combat the dryness, so you definitely need a moisturizer on top, but I'm happy to report I've seen an improvement in my skin, it's so worth it. I use this as a toner as well as as a quick refresher throughout the day. I found that the more I use it, the quicker my skin has recovered and improved. . I will definitely be taking a bottle with me on vacation too, to help calm the sun exposure. I won't be without this. Give it a try it won't disappoint. Plus the price is good.

Really good!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this to spray on my face before I put on my oil. And after I put my makeup on. It makes the makeup look more natural on the skin. Loves it!

Good action

Posted by 4615168468727201225 on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is very effective. You can use it for a lot of things, healing, soothing lotion, hydratation of you skin and your hair...you can use it with a vegetable oil for more effective results on moisture.

Good but a bit disapointed...

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was thincking to use it as a toner for my face. I used for 2 weeks and in the begining I was satisfied: my skin was soothed. But at the same time I start to break out... My skin was much softer and smooth but It was at the same time itchy and I had few pimples that came...Everything Went back to normal when I stopped using it!. I give it 4 stars still because I now used for my hair as a leave-in conditionner and I must say that it is one of the best or even the best that I have used so far: it soothes the hair and they are less frizzy. I would probably repurchase it for that purpose.

Laura

Posted by 5328179217982412151 on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. The spray mister is easy to use. This is my second bottle.

Wonderful conditioning face spray

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Aloe Vera spray for multiple uses during the day. It hydrates, can be used as a primer and setting spray or just as a refresher. I highly recommend it for any time of the year! In the summer it'll cool you off and in the winter it'll protect and nourish. Aloe Vera is seriously a miracle plant.

Super refreshing!

Posted by 5660407200906311276 on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love George's Aloe Spray Mister, it's super refreshing. I spray it on my face before applying makeup and again before bedtime. I also spray a concentrated amount on blemishes, small cuts and burns, etc. It's a great product, and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. I'm excited to use it in the warm summer months!

Love this stuff

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I spray this after I cleanse and tone, before putting on my moisturizer. I think it helps my redness and calms my sensitive, acne prone skin. This might seem odd/TMI, but I also spray it on my armpits after I shave them. It helps with the shaving irritation and itchiness. My skin type is oily, sensitive, and acne-prone. I have both acne scars and active breakouts.

De la bombe en spray!!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est la première fois que j'utilise un produit de ce genre - je suis déjà accro!! Je l'utilise sur cheveux mouillés avant de les sécher - ils deviennent terriblement doux au toucher. Je l'utilise également sur le visage avant et après le maquillage. Cela permet aux poudres de se fondre dans la peau, de donner un joli glow naturel et d'hydrater. Très efficace! J'apprécie grandement le packaging en spray qui distribue le produit (sans parfum) dans une bruine très très fine. Je suis ravie!

Great refreshing spray.

Posted by BIZ254 on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great refreshing spray especially on hot weathers, inflights and in air-con rooms