Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Smart Flow, Organic Veggie Power, 2nd Foods, Squash, Apple, Sweet Potato with Turmeric, 3.5 oz (99 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Amazing! I even taste it myself. Love all the natural ingredients. Quality product. We use these every day. Perfect for his age. All came packaged in a beautiful box. Perfect size for one meal. Benefits me as a mum as sometimes I don’t have time to cook too much always. When we are out and about it at home we use these products. I’m actually about to place my second order now

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My son loved this pouch it ticks all boxes fir me too - bought on promotion so great price, organic, combination of fruit and veg for a more balanced meal. Great for busy days.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

High quality ingredients, I love that their is a variety of fruits and vegetables included in each pouch, my 7 month old likes these and the best part about the gerber pouches is the soft silicon spout, very gentle on baby gums.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Have tried already almost every flavor available, I buy them with frequency of always :-D

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great snacks for the kids, they always love it. highly recommended

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

An easy way to feed on the go, packed with nutrients from veggies

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Purée comes in handy, Baby (8 month old) likes the taste.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

The package has the right size for a good serving. Excellent product with the best quality.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

My baby likes it. Easy to serve and feed as the context is just right.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Good for my child and has all vitamins that I need for him