Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually eat it straight instead of baking. It actually tastes not bitter but sour. If you eat this chocolate with some dried fruit,you will love it!! Such as dried cranberries or raisins are really good match.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat it raw, delicious. Ok, no sugar, a little bitter (but not too bad), but for me, i love it.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried this in cooking but this chocolate is good enough to eat straight! Beautiful texture and flavour, not too intense or dry and crumbly like a lot of other 100% chocolate bars. Would definitely recommend!

Ghirardelli, Premium Baking Bar, Unsweetened Chocolate, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by imperia9 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate I bought for my dad. He loves dark chocolate, but never tried the chocolate made ​​from 100% cocoa. He is delighted with this chocolate, says that the natural and pleasant aftertaste remains for a long time.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I make ice cream, bake ect. Since it tastes to bitter on its own I don't end up eating it up before I use it :) I order this every time I order from iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beware, it's unsweetened. It's good to nibble on with something sweet, or use it for baking. I really appreciate this 100% pure dark chocolate. I got addicted after my first purchase.

Dark.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When they say dark, they mean DARK. This is basically pure cocoa pressed in a chocolate bar shape. It tastes nice if it is together with something, and most kids will leave it for their parents. Fairly healthy also. I only wish it was organic.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

exactly as advertised - takes time to get used to this taste if you are using it as a "sweet" treat. anyway after a cube of this chocolate you do not feel sugar craving any more

The great chocolate brand ever!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought Ghiradelli cocoa powder (unsweetened) first. But iherb recently discontinued to carry it. :( This bar is simply divine! Rich chocolate flavor for my baking. I used this chocolate bar to make my dark chocolate truffles :P my honey said its yummy!!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, great price. Can't go wrong ;) (Makes very yummy brownies!)