Thought it would be better than this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess I had to good expectations, but it actually did not tasted like chocolate to me. Maybe Im too spoiled with belgian and german chocolate in the stores, but norwegian chocolate is soooo much better than this. My european taste buds did not like it, sorry..... it looks nice though! :):)

Drops for baking with good natural composition, decent quality // Капли для выпечки с хорошим натуральным составом, приличного качества.

Posted by Kin-za on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried to bake cakes and biscuits. In cupcakes liked. Drops in the finished baked goods are melted, but do not lose their shape. Chocolate flavor adds a bright note in the usual pastries, delicious. Drops are not sickly sweet, moderately bitter. I will buy again. More reviews on my page, as well as useful information for new buyers. Welcome! :) // Пробовала для выпечки кексов и печенья. В кексах понравилось больше. Капли в готовой выпечке расплавляются, но форму не теряют. Шоколадный вкус добавляет яркие нотки в обычную выпечку, очень вкусно. Капли не приторно сладкие, в меру горькие. Можно лакомиться и без выпечки ;) Буду покупать снова. Больше отзывов на моей странице, а также полезная информация по для новичков. Велкам! :)

I love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have bought a lot of these from iherb over the last couple of years. Use them as they are, for cookies and cupcakes. Melt them with a little coconut oil to dip strawberries, or use as frosting. Melt them in milk to make hot chocolate. Sometimes eat a few as is, if I have chocolate cravings. Not the worst thing to eat, it is both dark chocolate, and semi sweet. Will keep buying these, and recommend them to everyone!

Un vrai délice pour des cookies au top!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ces pépites sont de pures tueries! Je les rachète sans hésiter à chaque fois que le paquet est terminé. Elles sont relativement grosses et ont un goût délicieux. La contenance est très importante. Pour un si petit prix, inutile de résister!

veldig gode

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bruker dem til baking (muffings) eller spiser rett fra posen som snack

NOT VEGAN, INCORRECT INGREDIENTA LIST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When i purchased these I looked at the ingredients on this site and they said (and still do) they they'may contain milk' but on reciving the product and consuming some I looked at the ingredients on the back and they do infact have milk as an ingredient. I contacted I herb only to recive an email saying that they were never claiming to be vegan but the incorrect in ingredients list has fooled several people in the reviews who think it's vegan. I'm more annyoed that they still have not changed it. This could hurt somone with a milk alergy if that ( like me) thought that it would be fine to eat after checking the ingredients online.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used these in cakes and muffins and they are really good.

Already re-ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, love the size of the chocolate chips.

The real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These chocolate chips make other chocolate chips taste inferior. I use these in my vegan cookies and muffins.

Perfect in cookies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used these in cookies, and they added the bitterness I hoped for. Not too sweet, just like baking chocolate should be.