excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Something that I have been looking for for a while. This is thicker and sweeter compared to the usual Balsamic vinegar (not talking about the expensive aged ones here). Great for dipping bread in with good olive oil :)

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2174713 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love this stuff! Good on so many things, but elevates a sandwich to a whole new level-especially when goat cheese is involved!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2755291 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Fantastico, wonderful gusto!

Posted by Reviewer2476083 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a treat to have a balsamic glaze that rivals all others in the American marketplace. I have tried all others available and not one comes close to the taste of Gia Russa. Short of going into an Italian village where one may be fortunate enough to be invited to partake of a luscious meal where the highlight of that family's secret recipe for Balsamic glaze has been lovingly handed down through generations, none other compare to Gia Russa!

Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze

Posted by Reviewer1041512 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting balsamic glaze! It's thick and clings...so you can just drizzle it over a salad and you don't even need oil. I use it mostly for salads, but also for glazing veggies and meat dishes.

Rich, Thick, Sweet and PERFECT!

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for such a rich tasting Balsamic Vinegar for a while and it is exactly what I was hoping it to be! Thick, sweet and rich, goes perfectly with salads and even merely with bread. Not cheap, but its quality makes it worth the while! Will continue to buy!

delicious but hard to open it

Posted by 5187718545251035566 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Because of its cap, it's hard to open and close. But flavor is fairly good.

If you haven't tried Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze...try it now!

Posted by Reviewer1903428 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze is a superior product. I use it for a burst of flavor on veggies, salads and fruit. I use it every day. When it no longer was available locally, I began checking for it online. I searched for months... and finally found iHerb. The price was better than my local store and I qualified for free shipping. The package arrived in just a few days and each bottle was carefully bubble wrapped. I was delighted with the service, the price and the speed of delivery. Thank you iHerb. I will certainly order from you again. Please continue to carry this glaze. It is a winner. Just like you! Tish D.

gia russia glaze I found it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3070205 on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this balsamic glaze and can not find it anywhere in any of the stores here and I live in a large metropolitan area. The glaze was less expensive through iHerb.com and the shipping was priced right and fast. I will shop this site often.

Good!