Good for what it's ment for.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Heat protector for your hair, and haven't found anything better so far. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

heat protection

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot verify the capability of this product on it's "stand alone" merit because I layered this styling aid in conjunction with the 2chic shampoo and conditioner. Regardless, the light mist works wonderfully well without stiffness, stickiness or nasty smell. I would also rate it highly as much for its 100% vegetarian and mostly organic ingredients as well as for what it does not contain--no dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs or artificial fragrance. It is also made in the USA and there is no animal testing.

Good

Posted by 5386828797869747801 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very effective but I'm disappointed because there is silicone (end of the ingredients), i didn't see it's my fault.

Great

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell really good, comes in a practical and goodlooking bottle, and... it works! It makes it easier to straigthen hair and the results are really smooth, flat and beautiful. I've also noticed less damage to the hair after I started using this. It is easy to apply and it is very affordable. Very high quality! Highly recommended!

Disappointed

Posted by 4962097965867409930 on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one after my Dessert Essence thermal protection had finished. So let's start with the smell. I was getting used to it for a long long time. At first it seemed really awful to me, it's something chemical I would say. Next – it leaves unwashable stains on my flat iron which is a disaster! They are really hard to remove. I used alcohol, vinegar - nothing helped. So now I remove these stains after every use with sponge dipped in vinegar on a warm flat iron, but still it needs a lot of pressure and efforts, which is very disappointing. That's not what a thermal protection should be. And the last one thing - it doesn't protect hair AT ALL. I would buy Dessert Essence once more as it smells good and doesn't make my iron filthy, but I didn't find this one very good too in protecting my hair.

Total rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not do much as in heat protection on my hair, in fact I think it made my hair in worse condition. I've since swapped to using a hair serum with heat protection and finishing with pure organic argan oil. I will not be buying this product again.

Oil based

Posted by Krystall on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really don't know about this. Some say (Even hairdressers say) that oils can protect your hair from heat, but for me, it feels like my hair is.. well... fried. When I go over with my flat iron it smells like when you dry roast nuts in a frying pan. Doesn't really seem like a good thing, and everyone seems to have different opinions about oils in combination with heat styling. So I'm rating this with 3 stars, because it could suck or it could be a superstar. It just depends on what you decide to believe in, or rather how your hair feels after using it. I haven't decided whether it's a keeper or not. Not yet. Cons so far: Not humidity resistant and doesn't keep my hair from getting frizzy. Doesn't keep my hair straight- but it's not a styling product so you shouldn't expect that.

pelo liso, sedoso, brillante.. buenísimo!!!

Posted by 4745516851136730455 on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré este producto por los buenos comentarios que lei... estaban en lo cierto! Huele muy bien, no deja el pelo grasoso, queda liso y brillante. Estoy utilizando los protectores para evitar dañar el pelo cuando me lo seco y también con el planchado... si me lo seco con un poco de cuidado no necesito pasarme las planchas de lo bien que me lo deja... voy a probar más productos de Giovanni!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

effective. can recommend.

good

Posted by 4658003618123916435 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, smells very beautiful and the hair is so soft after using