Excellent mix of oils for hair

Posted by Reviewer3320242 on May 11, 2013

I have been reading about using oils as hair conditioners. I was planning to buy the most recommended oils and make a mix by myself. But then I found this product and actually the INCI contains all the best rated hair oils. It's a great product with the great ingredients!!! However, people should understand that it's mostly oil (not silicon with a little bit of oil like many "hair oil" products), if you put a lot on your hair, yes your hair gets oily. So use it carefully and a very tiny amount if you want to put it in clean hair without making your hair oily. I put it for the night and then wash my hair in the morning.

Not effective.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012

Bought this for my partner; she wanted to replace her silicone hair serum, but this just made her wavy Mediterranean hair greasy. Better for someone with tight, thick curls.

Good, but don't like its so liquid

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I use it for my hair and they are shining after it. And you need it just a little so you gonna use for a long time. Just not really liked it is so liquid, actually like water. But I get used to it.

Good for dry hair

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Oct 13, 2012

It is a little bit more oily than it should be!Maybe it is more proper for dry hair. Though it smells wonderful!

A little goes a looooong way

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 15, 2012

This product is indeed highly concentrated and you really need to use it very, very sparingly. I apply a tiny bit on the dry ends of my hair and they don't split anymore! If applied on the rest of the hair it makes it look oily, so I just stick with the ends. I also use the product for dry areas of my skin -elbows, knees- works very good and if applied on damp skin gives it a velvety feel.

MEZCLA DE ACEITES MULTIUSOS

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

Mezcla de aceites beneficiosos para la piel, se puede usar en el cuerpo y en el cabello, cunde muchísimo, la única pega es el exceso de perfume

good

Posted by Reviewer1894619 on Jul 24, 2012

hair is shining after using, but it needs to wash away after using on hair

Unfortunately bad

Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Feb 04, 2016

May be I was expecting too much, but this does nothibg to my hair and the smell once you apply it is awful! Can't stand it, smells like it's expired or something, complitely different from the smell in the tube.

Actually IS super!

Posted by Krystall on Aug 14, 2013

So impressed with the ingredient list! Does a great job with my hair. I apply it at my ends or overall the night before I wash my hair. So much better than that silicone-based, overpriced stuff my hairdresser wants to sell me; silicones just sealed up the strands of my hair so I was unable to see the actual damage (Ended up with about 10 cm. of split ends!). Blah. But this is a treasure. The price is awesome for the quality I find in this. Smell is ok, a bit too sweet and caramel/nutty-ish, but it doesn't linger for long. EDIT: I stopped using this because my hair reacted badly to the proteins (keratin) in it over time.

Great for dry hair

Posted by NatalyOslo on Jul 25, 2012

I totally agree with SilverStars! This is a very concentrated product and you need a tiny amount for your hair or it will turn greasy. It's not a silicone serum.