Excellent mix of oils for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading about using oils as hair conditioners. I was planning to buy the most recommended oils and make a mix by myself. But then I found this product and actually the INCI contains all the best rated hair oils. It's a great product with the great ingredients!!! However, people should understand that it's mostly oil (not silicon with a little bit of oil like many "hair oil" products), if you put a lot on your hair, yes your hair gets oily. So use it carefully and a very tiny amount if you want to put it in clean hair without making your hair oily. I put it for the night and then wash my hair in the morning.

Not effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my partner; she wanted to replace her silicone hair serum, but this just made her wavy Mediterranean hair greasy. Better for someone with tight, thick curls.

Good, but don't like its so liquid

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my hair and they are shining after it. And you need it just a little so you gonna use for a long time. Just not really liked it is so liquid, actually like water. But I get used to it.

Good for dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a little bit more oily than it should be!Maybe it is more proper for dry hair. Though it smells wonderful!

A little goes a looooong way

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is indeed highly concentrated and you really need to use it very, very sparingly. I apply a tiny bit on the dry ends of my hair and they don't split anymore! If applied on the rest of the hair it makes it look oily, so I just stick with the ends. I also use the product for dry areas of my skin -elbows, knees- works very good and if applied on damp skin gives it a velvety feel.

MEZCLA DE ACEITES MULTIUSOS

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mezcla de aceites beneficiosos para la piel, se puede usar en el cuerpo y en el cabello, cunde muchísimo, la única pega es el exceso de perfume

Love this one

Posted by happydays on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great on frizzy hair...winter and summer. gives a very nice shine to hair...use very little.

1 bottle = 3 years and counting

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had this same bottle for years. A little goes a long way. I use 1-2 squirts in the shower on the tips of my hair and/or 1-2 squirts to control frizz on dry hair.

Not satisfied for hair + Update - give it a go for body!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought one because wanted something intensly protecting for cold weather and without silicones in its ingridients. I have long, coloured hair and couldn't manage adjusting the right amount of the product. If you use just a tiny bit - there's no notable protection, if you use more - hair get very greasy and the only option to look decently is to make a bun. I decided to use it as a masque before washing. Have to mention a very nice smell although it doesn't help when you can't use it when you're going to be in public. UPDATE: Just used it for body and changed my rating adding 2 stars. That's very good! Mainly the product is oil but skin soaks it quite fast (in comparison with other oily products), properly smoothes and nourishes your skin, plus you can fully enjoy its beautiful fragrance. I reckon if you are not fully happy using it directly on hair - give it a go with a body. Personally I consider re-ordering it again although using it as a body-oil would not be a cheap bargain.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

hair is shining after using, but it needs to wash away after using on hair