Good1.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, after shampooing and conditioning with Products from the same series, I use this with the hair oil of the same brand. This makes my thick dry hair soft, sleek, shiny and silky. I love it.

My precious!

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I totally adore it. It smells sooo good smth like coconut. It leaves my hair silky. After drying the hair elastic, perfectfor wavy hair and curls , but I use it for Flat Iron Styling. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Hard to say

Posted by Celinem on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure it works for me. I tried it a couple times and I see no difference. I don't like to put too much product in my hair, so maybe I'm using it the wrong way. I'll keep using it because the ingredients are nice, and it can't be bad for my hair. However, I'm no sure if I'll buy again. I see no sleek and shine effect. My ends won't stay sleek, they'll end up curling slightly. I was hoping to get rid of it wihtout ironing them, but it doesn't work. Search in progress for the miraculous product...

No sleek

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Overestimated name for such a product. As a defense from heat is ok, bet for the sake of sleekness I nee another product.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps because my hair is colour treated it requires more conditioning. I expected silky smooth hair and that was not the result.

Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells like coconut (which is nice in small quantities). Unfortunately, I don't find it's the best for my wavy hair. It doesn't weigh it down or make it look greasy, but it doesn't completely tame the frizz either.

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit sticky while being applied on hair. Not as good as comments.

Strange texture..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels wierd in hair.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been spending a fortune on similar products that were full of chemicals. Came across this recently and love it. It is a 'creamy oil" if that makes sense. I have fairly straight hair and it smooths it out, very light. I recommend.

very good product