It's black!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner and it's shampoo are really surprisingly black!:) My hair is not black but dark enough for me to decide trying this thing. After using hair is easy to comb, smells great, and doesn't fade out on the summer sun! Really great product. // У меня не черные, но достаточно темные волосы, чтобы попробовать подобный шампунь и кондиционер. Послен него волосы легко расчесываются, приятно пахнут и меньше выгорают на солнце. Отличная вещь.

Best for dark hair

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perfect conditioner for black hair. Gives hair a gorgeous shine and leaves it healthy and bouncy - does not weigh hair down at all. This has become my conditioner of choice. Makes dyed black hair last longer.

Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent, good consistency. I don't think it really defends my hair color, though. It was worth trying, but I won't get it again--it's a little pricey.

Just like a regular shampoo

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special.

awesoooooooooooooooome

Posted by Reviewer1729147 on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

hair feels so silky..........have tried so many products...........but love this one. don't have try so hard to use..............will try other products from here to control my frizz......my hair has some wave on the bottom layers of my hair. so it gets uncontrollable. if anyone has any adivse on which products I should use...........please let me know.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2517164 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I surely will order again!

great

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

bought for my daughter who only uses moroccan oil products and she was not interested in anything else but tried this to humour me and loves the way her hair looks

Keeps my black hair coloring fresh and shiny.

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this condition. Love the smell too. I'm back for more. Sooo glad it does not contain wheat protein as I'm a celiac and can't use body products containing wheat whatsoever.

just a perfect match

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

for the shampoo; a perfect tandem for more beautiful black hair!

Another Fabulous Giovanni Product

Posted by Reviewer1276929 on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Once again, no one rivals Giovanni when it comes to professional quality organic hair care and styling products. I LOVE EVERYTHING about the Color Defense line - wonderfully smell, not overly scented but subtly sensual, perfect consistency and a little goes a long way, nice after results as well. This product is not going to change your hair color, but it gave my colored blue-black locks depth and shine after just a couple of uses.

1 2