Perfect Shampoo for hair showing some gray

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is so much better than dyes or henna. The gray isn't nearly as noticiable and my normal black highlights makes my hair look like a childs shiny hair.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product--nice scent and feel, but I wish they would put more product into the container, and make a simpler container. The container is big and bulky for such a skimpy amount--not practical for traveling.

It's black!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is really surprisingly black!:) My hair is not black but dark enough for me to decide trying this shampoo. After using hair is easy to comb, smells great, and doesn't fade out on the summer sun! Really great product. // У меня не черные, но достаточно темные волосы, чтобы попробовать подобный шампунь. Послен него волосы легко расчесываются, приятно пахнут и меньше выгорают на солнце. Отличная вещь.

great

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

bought for my daughter who only uses moroccan oil products and she was not interested in anything else but tried this to humour me and absolutely loves the way her hair feels and looks

Best for dark hair

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful shampoo for black hair that lathers well, leaving hair clean and manageable. Love the shine I get from my hair too. Use this in conjunction with the matching conditioner. Impressed with both products and yes even dyed black hair lasts longer with it.

israel

Posted by Reviewer2882679 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice

Does not help to retain my hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is just an ok product. I thought that it might help to retain my hair color but I don't see any improvement. I color my hair black and I was expecting my hair color to last longer when using this shampoo but apparently it does not help at all. If I don't use a conditioner after using this shampoo the texture of my hair is like grass. Don't think I will buy this again.

Really nice stuff

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my hair dye dark longer!

reveals the beauty of my black hair

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

another great shampoo from giovanni

shampoo