It's black!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is really surprisingly black!:) My hair is not black but dark enough for me to decide trying this shampoo. After using hair is easy to comb, smells great, and doesn't fade out on the summer sun! Really great product. // У меня не черные, но достаточно темные волосы, чтобы попробовать подобный шампунь. Послен него волосы легко расчесываются, приятно пахнут и меньше выгорают на солнце. Отличная вещь.

Perfect Shampoo for hair showing some gray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is so much better than dyes or henna. The gray isn't nearly as noticiable and my normal black highlights makes my hair look like a childs shiny hair.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product--nice scent and feel, but I wish they would put more product into the container, and make a simpler container. The container is big and bulky for such a skimpy amount--not practical for traveling.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

bought for my daughter who only uses moroccan oil products and she was not interested in anything else but tried this to humour me and absolutely loves the way her hair feels and looks

Best for dark hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful shampoo for black hair that lathers well, leaving hair clean and manageable. Love the shine I get from my hair too. Use this in conjunction with the matching conditioner. Impressed with both products and yes even dyed black hair lasts longer with it.

israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice

Does not help to retain my hair colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is just an ok product. I thought that it might help to retain my hair color but I don't see any improvement. I color my hair black and I was expecting my hair color to last longer when using this shampoo but apparently it does not help at all. If I don't use a conditioner after using this shampoo the texture of my hair is like grass. Don't think I will buy this again.

Black shampoo

Posted by Elifffa on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is black. I don't know if its working to protect my color. But I like. The smell is really nice.

Good

Posted by stdffe on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good enough for black hair. Adds shine and keeps fresh look.

awesoooooooooooooooome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

hair feels so silky..........have tried so many products...........but love this one. don't have try so hard to use..............will try other products from here to control my frizz......my hair has some wave on the bottom layers of my hair. so it gets uncontrollable. if anyone has any adivse on which products I should use...........please let me know.

1 2 3