Wonderful conditioner from the Giovanni line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite conditioner so far. It's wonderful to use (feels nice to lather in your wet hair), has a very pleasant berry-like fragrance that stays in your hair for a couple days, and leaves your hair shiny, soft, light and with a deeper red color for a few days. My red hair is turning into strawberry blond as the years go by, but this conditioner really brings back some intensity and depth in my color. Great buy!

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have natural red hair and this is the best conditioner I've ever found! It is rich and creamy so only a little is enough to condition my thick hair. Hair feels so soft and the color looks great!

Favourite

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is m favourite of the Giovanni Range, and it's vegan, livens up my red hair, and moisturises really well. I have quite dry, coarse hair and this does the trick - more so than their intense conditioner, actually.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with the Colorflage Shampoo, and since I've started using I've experienced no fading what-so-ever. It keeps my colour amazing, while leaving it feeling nice and light-weight, gives my hair a nice shine, and smells wonderful.

Been using this for a coupole of years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

greatttt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

FROMTURKEY greatt a small amount is enough for my damaged hair great product

Color protectant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product.It seams to be keeping my color longer than a more expensive conditioner I have used in the past.

deja reflejos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Da leves reflejos. Hidratación normal.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner, it keeps my hair conditoned without, all the oil in my hair like other conditioners do. Keeps my red hair nice and colored longer then other brands.

No wow effect for me .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No wow effect for me after using with the conditioner for some time. My red colored hair still fades off pretty fast.

1 2