I love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3096392 on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo/ I use it every day, my hair is super shiny, and looks really well cared for. Besides, I'm allergic to many other shampoos, and with this one I'm allergy- free.

May protect the color, but not the moisture

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one just kills my hair. I've been using it for a month and it dries out my hair so badly that it requires at least two rounds with conditioner afterwards - every single time. I would not recommend this shampoo. Even though it dries out the hair, it doesn't even feel like it cleans it well enough either. Will not buy again.

dries my hair

Posted by Reviewer1797850 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

hi sorry to say.... but it dries my hair out...

Works to lighten natural blonde!

Posted by Reviewer1853580 on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a child, had platinum hair, turned bright golden until well into my twentys - then age happened :o) My hair, while still obviously blonde, turned a dark blonde with dark streaks. The first time using this product I noticed a difference in color - the streakiness evened out, hair brighter and lighter overall - looking forward to seeing how it works longer term. The shampoo lathered well and smelled beautiful, but felt sort of sticky in my hair. However, it rinsed out well, and following with Giovanni smooth as silk conditioner detangled it like a dream and left it smooth, silky and tangle-free. Very happy with this shampoo

love it!

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great for blonde hair that get dull and dark on winter months.

de-fading

Posted by Reviewer2718750 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very subtle as far as the color defense goes, just makes the blonde more like five years ago. It might be a bit drying, but I use a good conditioner, don't shampoo every day, and alternate with a moisturizing shampoo. The de-fading effect seems to last through one other wash. The brightening effect is very pleasing, and it does add shine as well.

good for natural shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1939886 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most natural shampoos I have used dont seem to do much for my hair, but I like this brand. I have blonde hair so I like that it cleanses my hair without dulling the shine or making it more brittle.

LOVE this product!

Posted by 4946762507778966723 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're going to color your hair - you need this shampoo and conditioner to keep the color in your hair. This has to be one of the best hair products I have ever come across!

Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Beautifully Blonde, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by squzza on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo - the size is good, the smell and texture are also very nice. But I don't know if they really affect the color of my hair..

!!!

Posted by Reviewer3247467 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a good organic blondies' shampoo!!!

1 2