Color Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use Surya Henna Color on my hair about once a month. This shampoo helps to maintain the color and makes it look good longer.

Good but not perfect

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it approximately once a week. If more often - hair become too weighty. And no noticeable effect on the color, but maybe it won't be faded in the sun. The smell is very good! // Использую приблизительно раз в неделю, иначе утяжеляет волосы. На цвет особо не влияет, может, они просто меньше выгорают на солнце. Запах очень хороший!

Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural shampoo I've tried that even cleans oily hair. I used it with the leave in conditioner. My roommate asked if I got my hair fixed. I said, no, I got new shampoo. He said, well it looks like it. IOW he thought it looked nice. And it did! My hair is about 15% white and just around the front. The remainder had taken on a dull, lifeless, mousy non-color. This shampoo gives it a rich, warm tone. Will order again.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using the conditioner and shampoo for a couple of weeks. So far, I really like it. It leaves subtle highlights on the grays in my brunette hair.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this along with the conditioner now for 3 months and my hair has never been more shiny and manageable. I also really have some different highlights coming out so it really does what it says it does!

Love it!

Posted by xelga78 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo really boosts light and deep tones for long-lasting color and gives to my hair super-sleek shine

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. Now it's one of my favourite shampoos! My hair is very soft and shiny after using this shampoo and it really helps to keep my dark colour longer. The only one thing I was not satisfied:the bottle cap was broken when I received the package

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo well foams, hair does not tangle, there is no need to use the conditioner. Use for everyday washing straight thin oily hair.

Made my hair feel dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo made my hair feel dry, and the packaging is irritating since it falls over a lot. I like the conditioner better.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells beautiful and leaves your hair silky soft, i'm not too sure about the colour part of it yet, probably haven't used it for long enough.