Gentle clarifying scrub / Мягкий очищающий скраб

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This scrub clarifies my oily skin well. It’s pretty gentle so, theoretically, you could use it every day as the manufacturer suggests, but I don’t risk so and use it once in 4 days. I use it before applying clarifying clay mask from this brand – the scrub prepares the skin for mask’s work well. Recommended. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Этот скраб хорошо очищает мою жирную кожу. Он довольно мягкий, поэтому, теоретически, можно его использовать и каждый день, но я его использую раз в 4 дня. Использую перед нанесением очищающей глиняной маски из данной серии – скраб хорошо подготавливает кожу к ее действию. Рекомендую. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Fabulous Product!

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product for sensitive skin as the polish is so fine it doesn't feel like you're ripping off skin. Unlike walnut shell based scrubs this one's a KEEPER!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one has been my favorite for some years now. Great exfoliator!

Good, but I'd like it to be grainier

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer a grittier exfoliant, but if you are looking for something gentler that also doesn't have a lot of funky ingredients, this is for you. I haven't noticed a major difference in my skin, but before that I was already exfoliating regularly.

My son loves this product

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's probably a bit too rough for my sensitive skin but my son loves this product. He is in his 20s and has been using it for close to 2 years now. It helps to control excessive sebum and keeps his breakouts under control. Particularly helpful for someone with an active outdoor lifestyle.

You'll get addicted to the benefits and results

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really works into the pores , definitely lowered breakouts and skin impurities! I felt and saw a difference in 3 days !

Great easy to use scrub, if you are new to iherb open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin can get a bit dry and sensitive at times and oily at other times. I can use this scrub anytime and it seems to have a normalising effect on the skin. Does not irritate at all and leaves skin feeling fresh and supple. Very happy I bought this product.

Mild scrub with moisturizer

Posted by felininho on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is not tough and leaves a soft skin feeling, I believe because of the included moisturizer. Need some water to work properly. Can be used daily.

nice texture

Posted by Reviewer2499882 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this scrub because of it's texture, skin feel after washing and that it has no smell. sometimes I use it as a mask, because it replace clay and other cleansing masks for it's ingredients- ashes and carbon. also, it has Retinyl, so I leave it for few minutes before scrubbing, to do it's job- clarify.

good scrub

Posted by 5205891515993589636 on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the scrub is very fine and doesn't irritate the skin. this scrub doesn't lather, so if you're used to lathering scrubs note that. i'm happy with it, not the perfect scrub, but still very good, i'm currently changing all my face care products to a more suitable for sensitive skin ones, and this scrub fits in well. need just a small amount for each use.