Has dimethicone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize it when I bought it, dimethicone is said to mess with your hormones. Wouldn't be such an issue but it's really hard to wash off of your hands afterwords....so I know I'm getting some absorption. Plus, I thought it was too heavy. I actually prefer Johns Masters Dry Hair Nourishment and Defrizzer but it's pricey.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have curly long hair that I use a hair straighetner on, far too often. After I've straightened it, it looks straight but very dry and frizzy. I used to use baby oil to try to give it moisture.All other products were far too heavy and irritating on scalp.But it made my hair smell like it belonged in a frypan.:) I don't particularly like using animal tested products either..so I googled and found iHerb and "frizz be gone" Thought I'd give it a go and to my surprise my hair is wonderfully salon-like shiny again without being greasy or leaving residue on my scalp and all done cruelty free!

Great value for money!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is very comparable to Bio-silk. I have some what greasy-color treated curly hair. It keeps my hair silky and even keeps the frizz away the day after I have put it through my hair. You really only need to use a small amount (and add extra if needed). It would not be the best product I have used but does what it says and smell really nice! It retails in New Zealand for NZ$26 so great value for me. Please don't forget to tick yes if my review has been helpful for you! Check out my other product reviews :)

Frizz Be Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works as well as frizz-ease or other drugstore frizz control products with the added benefit of being less harmful since it doesn't contain all of the harsh chemicals found in other products. Plus it only takes a small drop to effectively control my frizzy curls.

Best I have ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Three drops is all it takes. Takes the frizz out of the crown and ends of my hair without weighing hair down. Can be used on wet and dry hair. I use it on my dry hair. Other defrizzers, weigh my natural curls down.

Silky smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

That's what silicone and glycerin does. It does tame a lot of frizz, and glycerin is a natural heat-protectant. Overall a good product. But be AWARE, the silicone in this product is not WATER soluble. This means it will leave a coat on your hair if you don't use deep cleansing shampoo's once in a while. I have thick, barely treated, wavy and dry hair.

Great smell but not enough hold for my frizzy hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer thicker oil that has holding power. This has a great smell and is a quality product, but this just doesn't do much for my hair. Does leave a nice shine though.

One of my favourite hair products ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This makes my hair super shiny and removes all signs of frizz, and it lasts during the day. I use some mousse to define my curls, and then this to soften, remove frizz and add shine, and my curls look better than they ever have. A must have product for curly haired people, and probably a must have for straight haired people as well.

PERFECT FOR MY LONG, THICK HAIR

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have really long, thick hair and this products is GRRRREAT! There is no wet, greasy look & it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, unlike some other anti-frizz products Ive tried, leaving your hair sticky and greasy.

works just like BioSilk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well - what can i say-it is very much like Biosilk, but this product smells better. The packaging is nice- and its much cheaper then Biosilk- will repurchase for sure.