Help

Effective, luxury sensation

Posted by azarova on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite scrub out there. It has thick consistency, somewhat like very very thick gel, yet it contains oils which do not separate like with most sugar/salt oil scrubs. The smell of this product is divine and I never get bored with it taking shower every day, it makes you want to go and take shower. The scrub has crushed cocoa beans and sugar and these two abrasives proved to be really effective, skin is really smooth, soft and fragrant after usage. The jar is attractive and looks great in the bathroom too. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Hot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this. Smells like chocolate cookie dough. Sugar is coarse and feels great. Skin silky smooth afterwards. Will be buying again!

Awesome! But expensive compared to amount of product

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow - this scrub actually feels warming on the skin somehow. It's sugar based and smells like delicious chocolate. It's quite oily, but exfoliates well and leaves your skin silky and smooth. But - the jar is too bulky and the price is too high compared to the small amount of product you get. The jar basically has one inch of space around the contents, which I don't perceive as eco friendly, just annoying.

not too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the scrub is not that gentle and make me feel very painful when use, and smells chemical

JE L'ADORE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est juste incroyable. Il fait très bien son travail et adouci fortement ma peau. je recommande +++ .

Cacao scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very oily but pleasant cacao smelling body scrub! I want to try the salt scrub now!

Fantastic!!!

Posted by happydays on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You have to get this one!! Its the best scrub ever!!!! loooove the smell:)

Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Loved it to bits ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The last time I tried the Giovanni shampoo, I was so put off as it was terrible. Thought I'd never buy another Giovanni product again but finally caved in after reading so many good reviews. Really like this scrub for its wonderful smell and its effectiveness. Leaves the skin very smooth and its amazing how it feels so warm when it scrubs against the skin. Just ordered my 2nd jar.

I love it!

Posted by abbyca on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I use this product, I feel like I'm a beautifully smelling bon bon plus my skin always feels really soft afterwards. You should definitely check this product out.