Giovanni, Hydrate Body Lotion, BAMBOO BIRCH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this lotion! Huge fan of the Bamboo Birch scent!....light, not overpowering and non-greasy! It makes your skin so soft - I say give this one a shot....you won't be disappointed! Thanks, IHERB, your prices CAN"T BE BEAT!! :) UPDATE: They changed the formula and it smells different:(...I know it's just lotion, but the scent and texture makes me want to find something else!

Best Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love Giovanni products! This one has a great light scent. This lotion is amazing, the smallest amount goes a long way.

not sure about scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually love "birch" in products but here it was a bit too spicy for me, combined with the bamboo. I like fresh, or sweet scents, and this was a bit too masculine for me, unfortunately. But it's not strongly scented though. The bottle is great.

Contains bad substances

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The lotion is like any other usual body lotion, but there are a few ingredients I don't like. I think it contains synthetic perfume, and it does contain Polysorbate 60 (this substance is carcinogenic) and Phenowyethanol (endocrine disrupting effects). So it's not that natural that I hoped it would be...

Cool!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice FRESH smell and light texture. Easy to use because of the pump

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A must have

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fine

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This wonderful lotion is very moisterizing and has a fresh scent. I purchased 3 because everyone at work comes to my desk to get lotion and we all love this formula!

Top-notch body lotion at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best body lotions that I've encountered. I have dry skin prone to eczema, and I'm not usually to good about a mosturizing regimen. Giovanni Hydrate turns my skin around in just one or two days. Also, the price on iHerb is about half what you'll pay in drugstores!

amazing!

Posted by David-G on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

girlfriend loves this lotion. smells great and feels great.

1 2