Mmm :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic scent and a very good bodylotion

Not recommended

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With Giovanni it's always a hit or miss. With this product it's a miss. The scent is very sugary and sweet, which I did not expect. I thought there would be more citrus scent, but it's predominantly pomegranate and kind of artificial. Maybe another scent would be better as the cream itself has a nice texture and absorbs very well. So, if you like sweet, feminine scents, try it. If not, skip it.

Best hand lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years & love its moisturizing qudlities plus the fresh grApefruit aroma. Only issue: poor wrapping by iherb caused one of the pumps to be broken off & unusable . Tis amazing what a bit of wrapping material will do to keep us customers happy. I would definitely continue buying this product, but from another companynext time.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Moisturises well, great smell.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells fresh and moisturized my dry skin very well. No longer want to use any other company body lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good lotion, it's not too thick and not too liquid. not sticky. absorbs fast. gives good hydration, has pleasant smell and not expensive price.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soft, i like this lotion, very unobtrusive, delicate flavor

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Latvia I bought it for present but I used this lotion and I know that it is good.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Giovanni body lotion. It hydrates my skin perfectly and doesn’t leave greasy feeling afterwards.

1 2 3