Amazing

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The packaging is not very convenient, because of the pump that doesn't really holds in place, and I got some leakage (I guess it happened during air transfer).. But, that's minor things. This lotion is fast absorbing, it has DIVINE scent, which also stays for a while, but then disappears and doesn't follow you around, so it won't affect your perfume or drive you crazy. It makes my skin softer, and isn't greasy at all. I'll definitely order it again.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased. I think this lotion is amazing

I smell so good you could eat me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't wear perfume, but I love scented products. The scent is not only deliciously inticing, but super moisturizing. I never have to reapply lotion to my body with this product. It lasts 24 hrs or close to it, and I've been using it for years now, because of the wonderful results.

Smell so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This body lotion smells perfectly for me. It is sufficient and conveniently greasy.

DIVINE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am always crazy about my body skin care and no less how it smells:) This Body Lotion is exactly I am looking for ages:) Adorable scent, really soft and silky and well-groomed skin! Really nice to touch your skin, feeling delicate and fine smell and it lasts long time! Must have for sure!!!

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the softest and best smelling lotion I think I've ever used. It soaks in easily and makes me feel absolutely pampered. I put on a bit of orange oil and walk out the door smelling like some sort of orange nutty chocolate desert... who doesn't want to smell like that?!?! Honestly!?

Smooth skin that smells edible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have already re-ordred this moisturizer for my sisters! Elegant packaging, easy to use pump, product smells divine! Absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving it feeling super soft and hydrated. Such an affordable price for a wonderful product! Parabin free as well :) Alternate between this, and natural oils.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second bottle I have ordered for my 10 year old granddaughter. She liked the first one so much she asked me to order her another one.

I love this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'm trying to find something safe to use during pregnancy. This is the first lotion that I have ever used (I've use a lot) that sinks in really fast. It's also very moisturising. I love the smell, and the pump is great unlike so many other lotions. I wish I could get this in a much bigger bottle.

Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to give 5 starts to this product. I like how it looks, I think that the bottle looks elegant. The lotion smells sweet, like a piece of fudge. The scent is not too strong. The lotion also absorbs well and it`s clean and easy to use.

1 2 3 4