Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've always had itchy dry skin and have gone through many lotions trying to find one that really works for me. I'd been using Curel Ultra Healing lotion for my main lotion, and I was buying handmade lotions with more intensive ingredients for a while but I wasn't completely satisfied with anything. I saw that Giovanni had made their own line of lotions, and being a big fan of their shampoos and conditioners, I decided to give this a try along with the matching soap. The scent is a nice light scent and while it wasn't my favorite smell, the lotion itself is wonderful. It really does make my skin feel silky and hydrates much better than anything else I've tried.

excellent!

Posted by FataMorgana on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pleasant smell, excellent moisturizing, absorbs quickly.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it.

smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells great and feels great

nice smell

Posted by comfycotton on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has a great smell, and makes my skin feel hydrated but not greasy.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It smells perfectly of lavendar and vanilla, and is so moisturizing, yet non-greasy. My skins soaks it up and stays hydrated all day long. Even my fiance wears this lotion.

Good

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smell a bit overpowering, bet otherwise very good.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the better lotions i've tried. very nice, calming smell, and give a lot of moisture.

Great fragrance, nice coverage, less toxic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's 2 years of trying organic/less toxic lotions... finally I found one with a rich.musk like fragrance that covers well enough. Now, I still put body butter on after applying the Giovani vanilla lavemder but the combination of the two makes me and my boyfriend happy ;-)

great product for smooth looking skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 77 years old and this lotion is great for 'crows feet' on your eyes and making your skin look so much younger. I also bought a bottle for my daughter and she completely raves about it.

1 2 3