Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've always had itchy dry skin and have gone through many lotions trying to find one that really works for me. I'd been using Curel Ultra Healing lotion for my main lotion, and I was buying handmade lotions with more intensive ingredients for a while but I wasn't completely satisfied with anything. I saw that Giovanni had made their own line of lotions, and being a big fan of their shampoos and conditioners, I decided to give this a try along with the matching soap. This scent isn't too overpowering and is a nice sweeter scent that I like. The lotion itself is wonderful. It really does make my skin feel silky and hydrates much better than anything else I've tried.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has been a favorite scent of mine for years.

It's called HYDRATE for a reason

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Decided to take a chance and try something new. This product lives up to its name as it is very hydrating. A little goes a long way so don't waste the product by pumping out too much. I applied just a little to see if I liked the scent and texture and I loved it. It left my skin with a very nice glow without feeling greasy. Then I decided to try to close the pump so I could transport it home without it pumping out in my bag. I took the excess lotion that came out when I close the pump and applied it to my arms and I had to really work it in which is why I said a little goes a long way. The scent is very light too, you won't even know you have it on.

lovely product

Posted by sailasiili on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this body lotion. It also moisturizes well and absorbs pretty quickly. The bottle is nicely shaped and the pump is good feature too. Would recommend it :)

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells sweet and moisturized my dry skin very well. No longer want to use any other company body lotion.

Divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A beautiful product. Very moisturising and a gorgeous smell.

I like this smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The wonderful aroma of raspberry, candy scent. The bottle is a nice shape, pump bottle, all the way I like it. Is rapidly. Light cream. Moisturizes the very good. The result of a very silky soft skin. This is a luxury product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic scent and a very good bodylotion

Goes Great with the Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rich yet non-greasy, wonderful soft raspberry scent. Yum!!

Love this Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has kept my body moisturized all winter..usually dries out in winter...Great fragrance..I think i like the grapefruit fragrance better but thought this might be nice for winter.