Giovanni L.A. Hold Hair Spritz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has a great scent and works great! I love this because it doesn't weigh down my fine, pin-straight hair! I'm hooked on ALL Giovanni products - Highly recommended! Thanks, IHERB, as always, you have the BEST prices and super fast shipping! :)

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is hard (or impossible) to find a hair spray that is chemical free. This product does contain a few chemicals (the first few ingredients) that seem to be less toxic. At least the product is paraben, lauryl and laureth sulfate free. It does smell good though and free of chemical smell. I have soft and thin hair and find that it is not able to hold my hair well. It is best to use it in conjunction with a natural hair gel which seems to work. It is also easily to wash off, as compared to normal chemical hairspray. Check out my page for more reviews!

Giovanni, Spritz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product. I love it!!

Sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Too hard holding, dries with a wet look, very sticky feel. Flakes really bad - looks like nit eggs till you wash your hair LOL.

Does its work perfectly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a Number 1 hair spritz for me. It does the best work, no stickiness , good hold, pleasant scent and I like packaging a lot! My hair is natural, not permed.

lets me use hairspray again

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is an awesome hairspray, i had kinda sworn off sprays as they have quite a few drawbacks, but this brand is totally different: no white flakes, no sticky fingers from touching you hair, doesn't make hair "crispy", smells nice, cool packaging. i will buy this repeatedly.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love that it doesn't smell so strong like regular hairsprays. I have very long hair and this works very well keeping everything in place all day! Also use it on my daughters' hair.

Nice!

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant smell and light hold. I will be buying this again. Truly Organic and that is important to me.

It's good for beach waves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to scrunch this spray into my waves, and it creates a soft style with medium hold. It works to keep my bangs off my face too without feeling too stiff. I have thick, barely treated, wavy and dry hair.

Homemaker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this hair spray. It doesn't damage my hair with harsh chemicals. It brushes out easily between washings.