Great Hold, Adds Body, my new HG of Gels!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair and this works wonders. I actually stopped using gels for quite some time now but when switching to green/organic products I decided to try this out. It adds body and has a great amount of hold for me when blow drying and/or styling with heat tools. My hair doesn't hold curl well and this helps it to do so. As others have said you need to use a small amount or else it may be too much and make your hair stiff. I use just a small amount, smaller in diameter than a contact and put it through my hair evenly. LOVE THIS GEL!

The best gel ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this gel for my extremely thin and limp hair. It adds fullness and body. It does not flake or leave a white residue even when I put too much on my hair.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

I love this hair gel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a great gel for my thick curly hair! it works great to set my curls when wet and also as a great defrizzer/curl definer on my hair when its dry. it provides nice hold and shine, but is not hard and stiff.

STRONG HOLD

Posted by curlygirl on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i hate this gel!!! it's strong and hard!!

A GREAT product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Giovanni products and have been using them for many years. I use tea to cover my gray and their products don't strip the tea like many other hair products do. I highly recommend all the Giovanni products.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pros: It has a nice smell, a small amount makes the job, it does not make my hair crunchy at all, it adds A LOT of volume and it enhances my waves. My hair is very long, fine and slightly wavy, so slightly that some times waves don't even exist, but this gel makes them come up! Cons: It completely takes away the shine and my hair looks dull and kind of rough, mainly at the ends. Conclusion: I like it because of the volume and the waves it provides, but I'm not using it in my everyday routine, only now and then, for a change.

About as close to an all natural gel as you can get.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No parabens, lauryl sulfate, etc. The gel doesn't flake on me like some people say. Also, quick shipment!

Strong hold, yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got a strong hold which just fit my need, compared with the price for comparing product in Norway this is a killer :-)

Great Hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally found a great gel. I was using other natural gel but they were still flaking. This gel is the best I have ever used. You don't need a lot. But it still gives you a all day hold. If you use a lot it will make your hair stiff, but once you get use to it you can adjust the amount you use. Best feature is no more flakness. Good price !