Much better than any other gel I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have A LOT of very fine, very frizzy and curly hair. I am beginning to believe I will never find the perfect gel but this is by far the closest that has come to being able to deal with my hair. Plus I live in a tropical island so this gel is able to deal with my hair in a VERY humid environment. This is the only gel that keeps my hair fairly detangled. Just so you get an idea before using this gel it seemed like I was dealing with dreadlocks instead of curly hair.

Great Hold and No residue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've tried hair glue, paste, molding wax, hair clay, mouse, spray, pommade, etc. and none of them offer the strong hold this does without messy flakes or hard to wash-out residue. I've been using this product for 4 years and occasionally will try something new, but always return to this. It provides hold and doesn't leave build up in your hair. It's a great product!

giovanni magnetic attraction styling gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is just perfect for my wavy hair. It holds my style in place while drying naturaly, then brushes out beautifully with shine and volume. I've used this over a year now and don't EVER discontinue it.

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gel holds fine hair without a sticky afterfeel. Great Giovanni product.

hair gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This hair gel has good control, does not flake and is equal to other name brand more expensive gels.

Best Gel ever!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

From Eugene,OR I use this gel on my hair all the time it`s the only gel i`ll use. It`s great and dosen`t build up or smel funky. I do have one complaint that it dries quickly on my hair so it`s sorta hard to style after applying but hten again gel is used to hold things in place so.... either way great stuff totally recommend this to anyone.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gel works great. I have short hair and I use it to give my hair a sort of messy look and it holds all day. I put it in comb my hair just a bit then put in some more. Once its in I don't have to brush my hair until the next morning.

It's Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this type of gel to try, but I don't see much difference in it as compared to some of Giovanni's other gels. I don't notice any flaking or bad effects from it other than it doesn't really seem to help my hair with styling.

don't like this gel, it doesn't do it for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Former reviews where so promissing; "The gel is made with organic ingredients etc, the smell is nice, made for all hairtypes etc." I don't agree. It makes my hair feel dry. The smell is too strong, I suspected it to be much more subtle. The smell doesn't strike me as organic at all and therefor the product doesn't either. I give one starr for the effort;-)

Love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gives me added hold to my hair after using it after washing my hair.