UPDATED REVIEW - Caused cystic acne

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo I developed cystic acne on my upper back and shoulders that didn't resolve until I stopped using it. I reviewed everything else I was using on my body/ingesting and nothing else got rid of it. However - 48 hours after I stopped using this shampoo, the acne was improved (and has since fully resolved). Suggest this formula is unsuitable for sensitive systems (e.g. salicylates, phenols, etc). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

It adds a nice shine!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes it, says it cleanses well and I think it adds a special shine. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not for me

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a week and I haven't warmed to it. It's funny: it doesn't seem to clean away the oiliness yet it makes my hair dry and tangled. It feels a bit like washing your hair with fine silt, but it's very runny at the same time. It has a pleasant honeydew melon scent (much nicer than a lot of other sickly-sweet Giovanni products) but so far the smell is the only thing I really like about it.

Great product

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have different shampoos so I can't tell exactly what is the best. But Giovanni mark is wonderful. Special design, nice smell, good quality. This shampoo doesn't give much foam, but cleans hair very good, has original dark grey color and nice sweet smell. I use it with the same conditionner.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best yet. Some natural shampoos seem to make your hair hard but this shampoo leaves my hair soft with lots of body. I love the smell.

Dries out baby fine hair

Posted by ComancheDream on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I normally use Giovanni's Max Volume shampoo...I've been incredibly faithful and impressed with that formulation. I decided to try the magnetic thanks to the reviews but found it really dried out my hair. It's great on my boy friend's thick, coarse floppy hair. Try the Max Volume formulation if you're cursed with soft baby fine hair.

Giovanni, Magnetic energizing shampoo

Posted by ChooseHealth on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic shampoo, cleans very well and leaves the hair feeling soft and manageable. Fragrance free, that is what I like.

Gives a lot of volume.

Posted by lipo4ka on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it's silver colour.I like its smell.My husband adore it and asks to buy it more and more.

Достойный выбор///////////////////decent selection

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Забавный цвет, стильное оформление. И очень понравился мне запах, но я не могу описать ЧЕМ пахнет. Достаточно хорошо увлажняет, если волосы действительно жирные или хотя бы нормальные, т.к это мой первый опыт использования натуральных шампуней, то я немного не угадала с типом волос, но снизить из-за этого оценку не могу. Кстати, шампунь закончился раньше кондиционера, что несказанно меня удивило) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Funny color, stylish design. And I loved the smell, but I can not describe What smells. Well enough moisture, if the hair is really greasy, or at least normal, considering it's my first experience with natural shampoos, I guess a bit with the type of hair, but reduced because of this assessment can not. By the way, ended earlier shampoo conditioner that unspeakably surprised me)

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great shampoo, that re-invigorates the hair, helps with volume and over all shine and health. I love it!