Help

Живые волосы//////////////live hair

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Достаточно густая маска, по консистенции напоминает пластилин. Непросто распределить по волосам, но результат того стоит! Волосы живые и сильные - все пересохшие кончики стали живыми и сильными! (а когда нанесете ее на волосы их легко "прилепить" к голове и они прекрасно там держаться пока Вы просто релаксируете в ванной)))./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Thick enough mask in consistency resembles clay. It is not easy to distribute through the hair, but the result is worth it! Hair alive and strong - all the tips have dried up alive and strong! (as well as inflict it on your hair easy to "stick" to the head and they are great to keep it until you just relaksiruete in the bathroom))).

Magnetisim!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product,a friend of mine brought this in an organic hair salon in London then introduced it to me as it worked wonders on her hair, so I gave it a try and I really notice a difference (which I would say is not immediate but after a month of continuous use) when I have been using this, my hair feels less dry and more manageable, I live in Asia where the climate is very humid and my frizzy days have gone thx to this treatment. I would happily recommend this to others.

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found this to be a very heavy treatment and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the treatment or conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's more of a cream than a mask. Love it! Indeed, it makes your hair a little harder, the ends curl like structures, makes it more clear. But does not make hair heavy. For my hair is always flying suits. Squeezed out easily. This mask is a hard transparent box with a red design, suitable for gift!

Godd treatment for dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Works very well.

Really pwerful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Giovanni Magnetic line for a few years now and I have to say the Magnetic Power Treatment in the tube is amazing! It really keeps my fine, colored hair in amazing condition. I've tried it all and now that I've found this product there is no need to use any other product. It works for me!

not near as good as xtreme silk effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i seem to have to use so much of this product to be able to detangle and coat like it says. I much prefer Giovanni xtreme silk effect, but they were out of stock and so i tried this. I will not purchase this again.

smooth and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smooth and soft

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele a peluquería y los resultados son de peluquería. 5 minutos, o media horita para un resultado más intenso, y el pelo queda hidratado, suelto, muy suave. Si aplicas calor mientras la llevas puesta, pues mejor todavía. La única pega que le encontraría es que el bote no es muy grande, pero cunde bastante, la verdad.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deep conditioner I have ever used.

1 2 3