Nice product!

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I don't use hait conditioner regulary, but have bought it with the same shampoo to better effect. I don't see any super effect, but my hair doesn't mix much after that, really.

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found this to be a very heavy conditioner and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that the air conditioners and masks Giovanni require a very small portion. I usually use one bottle of shampoo + 2 bottles of conditioner. And now I will use only one shampoo and conditioner.

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner smells great, conditions great, and leaves my hair feeling slippery and silky.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product with nice smell.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3032454 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

gorgeous, soft luxurious hair even in my hard water neighbourhood. It smelled great and looked cool. Not sure about the magnestizing claims but I loved the way it made my hair look and feel. It is the best natural conditioner I have tried. Top marks

Good value for the money, already bought a second one

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have naturally curly hair and I need conditioners with smoothing and hydrating abilities. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. It's affordable, it detangles my hair quickly and as far as I understand it does not contain silicones. My scalp is very sensitive and this didn't irritate it at all. I wonder why the product is shimmery though, contains some kind of glitter.

Conditioner fab

Posted by LoveBug67 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product good for dandrif too. My daughter just loves the smell too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not sure that it's significantly better than other conditioners, but it works well and has a nice smell.

Giovanni conditioner

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner made my hair limp, I had to stop using it.