Help

Nice product!

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I don't use hait conditioner regulary, but have bought it with the same shampoo to better effect. I don't see any super effect, but my hair doesn't mix much after that, really.

Not good for sensitive skin/systems

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found this to be a very heavy conditioner and not at all what I was looking for. Ingredients were not a good match for my scalp or hair. I also bought the shampoo and continued to use it without the conditioner, only to find that it either caused or was contributing to a new skin condition that did not start to go away until I stopped using it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that the air conditioners and masks Giovanni require a very small portion. I usually use one bottle of shampoo + 2 bottles of conditioner. And now I will use only one shampoo and conditioner.

great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good but not great. Giovanni smooth as silk is better for dry frizzy hair.

Достойный выбор///////////////////decent selection

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Забавный цвет, стильное оформление. И очень понравился мне запах, но я не могу описать ЧЕМ пахнет. Достаточно хорошо увлажняет, если волосы действительно жирные или хотя бы нормальные, я немного не угадала с типом волос, но снизить из-за этого оценку не могу. Кстати, шампунь закончился раньше кондиционера, что несказанно меня удивило) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Funny color, stylish design. And I loved the smell, but I can not describe What smells. Well enough moisture, if the hair is really greasy, or at least normal, I guess a bit with the type of hair, but reduced because of this assessment can not. By the way, ended earlier shampoo conditioner that unspeakably surprised me)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have werry damaged hairs after hair bleaching, after conditioning the hair was super slippery, healthy,without flattened effect.

great for long hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner because it works on detangling my waist long hair and doesn't have that strong perfum smell many other conditioners do.

Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner smells great, conditions great, and leaves my hair feeling slippery and silky.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product with nice smell.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

gorgeous, soft luxurious hair even in my hard water neighbourhood. It smelled great and looked cool. Not sure about the magnestizing claims but I loved the way it made my hair look and feel. It is the best natural conditioner I have tried. Top marks