Awesome!

Posted by abbyca on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although it says that you use these towelettes just for your hands, I actually used the grapefruit splash and lavender calm on my face and neck and felt really refreshed. I also tried the peppermint on my face, but it left my skin feeling too tingly and not in a good way. I say keep it to your hands only for the peppermint surge.

Handy and smells divine!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, they're almost perfect!! Sometimes contain phenoxyethanol (if you avoid it), but otherwise pretty decent. Don't get afraid now, like almost every other brand contains WAY more chemicals than this. It's almost impossible to find chemical free products (even at iHerb). These are my little gems, I have them everywhere. In my purse, in the car, when traveling, etc. Don't use them often as I try to wash my hands instead, but when no water is around, I use these. Great!!

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Each scent is amazing. Great to keep in glove box, handbag, gym bag etc. Will buy again.

Loving these!

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For purse, car, travel etc etc. LOVE this product, enjoy that it comes in a combo pack for whatever mood I might be in. I even used them on my face in a pinch and it worked great.

Great scents.

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are very handy to carry around. They are a nice size and the scents are all very pleasant.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1408187 on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these moist toilettes. We went on a long trip recently and they were extremely handy. I will keep a supply on hand from now on!

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like these little gems. I use them after working out, yoga and hot flashes. Nice and cool.Soft material too!

Towelettes

Posted by Reviewer1330349 on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used these towelettes before and they are amazing.

Great for camping!

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These were a refreshing treat on our backpacking trip. Non-irritating and all natural. Large enough wipe to clean around face an neck and arms. Or simply open and hold onto for the aromatherapy effect. Lavender was calming and the others energizing.

OMG...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...the scent of these towelettes are to die for...I LUV this product!

1 2 3