Help

Awesome!

Posted by abbyca on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although it says that you use these towelettes just for your hands, I actually used the grapefruit splash and lavender calm on my face and neck and felt really refreshed. I also tried the peppermint on my face, but it left my skin feeling too tingly and not in a good way. I say keep it to your hands only for the peppermint surge.

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Each scent is amazing. Great to keep in glove box, handbag, gym bag etc. Will buy again.

Handy and smells divine!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, they're almost perfect!! Sometimes contain phenoxyethanol (if you avoid it), but otherwise pretty decent. Don't get afraid now, like almost every other brand contains WAY more chemicals than this. It's almost impossible to find chemical free products (even at iHerb). These are my little gems, I have them everywhere. In my purse, in the car, when traveling, etc. Don't use them often as I try to wash my hands instead, but when no water is around, I use these. Great!!

Great !!!

Posted by iamqht on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, Thank you iherb !

Best fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best wipes I've tried ever!!! Best smell and clean.

Very useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm the kind of person who always has wipes with me. These are perfect because they're natural, individually wrapped and the variety of smells keeps it interesting. They all smell great. My kids like them too.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these little towelettes! The lavender and grapefruite smell great, not very impressed with the peppermint one!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great item with different varieties in one pack - great to carry in bag to refresh or sooth a headache.

Wonderful product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have these in the car and in my handbag. I use them when I travel and towel down everything on the way!

OMG...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...the scent of these towelettes are to die for...I LUV this product!

1 2 3