Bought for husband, borrowed back for myself

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sweetheart LOVES this shaving cream. I bought it after reading a favorable review and was not dissappointed. I was looking for something without synthetic additives. He reports that he is no longer getting irritation/ nicks when shaving and that it is hydrating his face. He is really pleased. I have started to use it on my legs , bikini line and underarms (I'm a girl) and along with switching to his razors (Gilette Fusion ProGlide) have found a winning combo. Still experiencing some irritation in the bikini area, but probably more from clothing irritating the area after shaving. This is our winning combo. We're on our third bottle. He reports that it lasts a long time when shaving daily. Very mild, nondescript clean scent and smooth when applied. Fells luxurious. I'm VERY sensitive to products/ perfumes and have no negative reactions.

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shaving cream is amazing - the texture is nice, razor glides easily and doesn't clog. Definately worth buying. You don't need much so it is economical. Quantity is big.

Giovanni shave cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has too creamy consistence, so it disappears in seconds. Not economy, but really good for skin.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more skin bumps or razor burns, very good product .

ALL NATURAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

MY HUSBAND LIKES THIS SHAVE CREAM BETTER THAN ANY OTHER AND LIKES THAT ITS FRAGRANCE FREE. I LIKE THE FACT THAT IT'S ALL NATURAL.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my partner who has very sensitive skin. He loves it. It works perfectly, and softens the hair really well before shaving. It doesn't irritate or sting. Good product!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use. Leave the skin so soft...

very moisturized and gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

buy it

So smoooooooth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This makes your skin so smooth! and it's really soft and gentle on the skin, i love this product!.........great for shaving legs also.

Perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mi novio está encantado con este producto. Es totalmente natural y él dice que le funciona muy bien, un 10!

1 2